We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Iced Says Bye to Flux

Iced_Bullet

Mainly directed at Flux-Graphics Members who may not get the chance to see my post [here]

Right, after a very big disagreement which was originally about the shoutbox and being personally insulted by Wasley on here and on MSN, I have decided to remove my services as an Admin and a Member, from Flux. After a 3 page discussion in the Admin Section, I decided I would hang up my coat and leave. I leave with no regret of any of my actions (what ever they be ?!). I'm not sorry, I just wish you all well under the Nazi'esk ruling.

Have Fun.

Oh, also, if you wish to view the entire topic, I have a lovely layered .psd for you all to look at :)

Ask if you want it.

Does seems a little strange you posting it here to be honest, i'm sure it won't be deleted from FLUX and anyway who cares will read it there.

I don't want to get involved with anything thats going on in the managment of the website to be honest so not going to post again in either of the two threads.

haha I did fight my corner :p Randy helped. We had solid arguements, then Wasley ended up resorting to calling me childish and "not reading" posts because he "couldnt be arsed" when in actual fact we'd written them so he had no possible responce :p

I'm uploading a .psd as someone wanted to see the thread ... which he deleted by I took gazillions of screenshots ...

I just wanted the Flux members to know where Id gone to :p As I had no idea what Wasley would do. He already deleted a thread in the Admin section as he couldnt respond to our arguements.

Please guys keep issues, quarrels, gang wars, racketeering schemes etc that are not related to TDUcentral off TDUcentral. If anyone wishes to discuss such matters keep them publicly off the board.

Thanks.

:locked: