We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Not me!!

560BHP

Question

everything posted by me since the 19 of june HANST BEEN POSTED BY ME!!

my little brother must have done alot of wierd stuff, ive read the treads that has been posted after and none of it is true (for me) so forget all of em, my brother will get his house arrest (not that but somthing bad).

i gave him the pass so that he could enter me in POTW, nothing else, so now he close to be beaten hehehe (kidding)

but forget all posts by him)

Your brother? hmmm... No offense but I think you're trying to get off the hook by saying that your bro was posting in the forums.

I mean...

Your brother knows english too

He spells just like you

He knows big words like obsessive (If he's your little bro)

Your brother? hmmm... No offense but I think you're trying to get off the hook by saying that your bro was posting in the forums.

I mean...

Your brother knows english too

He spells just like you

He knows big words like obsessive (If he's your little bro)

Ok one thing you have to remember here, i have no recent to try to get of the hook, why should i post somthing that could get me banned from this forum if it wasnt true, that makes no sence, does it huh??

2nd of all im sick of noone on these forums belive what you say (i might not have been clean to, by that), but i dont even care more, you have no right to judge me for anything, have you!?

3rt im not even sure how to make you belive it, cause: i have no proof (were should i get it) and second of all even if a had proof you wouldt belive me.

this rack down of the forum might get me banned, but i say my opinion, and i have my rights to do that, if you guys think thats a recent to kick me, go ahead... nothing i can do about it.

Ok one thing you have to remember here, i have no recent to try to get of the hook, why should i post somthing that could get me banned from this forum if it wasnt true, that makes no sence, does it huh??

2nd of all im sick of noone on these forums belive what you say (i might not have been clean to, by that), but i dont even care more, you have no right to judge me for anything, have you!?

3rt im not even sure how to make you belive it, cause: i have no proof (were should i get it) and second of all even if a had proof you wouldt belive me.

this rack down of the forum might get me banned, but i say my opinion, and i have my rights to do that, if you guys think thats a recent to kick me, go ahead... nothing i can do about it.

First of all go back to school and learn how to spell!

Secondly, learn how to structure your sentences correctly.

Thirdly, try using punctuation, it may distract people away from your crap spelling.

First of all go back to school and learn how to spell!

Secondly, learn how to structure your sentences correctly.

Thirdly, try using punctuation, it may distract people away from your crap spelling.

pls stay on subject, either be whit me or against me, i hope you will be whit me, mellors as ive seen around, its good to stay on subject, thtas all im asking...

Maybe you are your little brother, because the way you spell is as if you well a younger brother e.g. 6 years old.
Don't forget the lack of sentence structure and punctuation. And does your daddy know you are playing with his computer?

Don't forget the lack of sentence structure and punctuation. And does your daddy know you are playing with his computer?

im 13, my own comp, my little brother is 11.

and as you all know this is a website, so any comp can enter it.

Has anyone considered that maybe english isn't his first language?

:snack:

I'm sure his User Account Location said he was from America or some where within.

everything posted by me since the 19 of june HANST BEEN POSTED BY ME!!

Now I actually read this sentence properly it made me laugh. If you correctly wrote it, might have made more sense.

Such as;

Everything posted on this user account from 19th of June to this day was not posted by myself.

I'm actually not to bothered about this, maybe you are young and cannot spell correctly, oh well your only young. But you should make an effort to spell correctly and use English grammar.

i live in denmark, eng is a main school langue, but i dont bother spelling 100% correct on this forum, cause you know what i mean.

and i bet none, and i mean none of you, would speak, or spell my langue corectly, cause you dont care (i think) but ive got just a bit of what my contrymen has done: Henrik Fisker drawed Aston Martin DB9, DB9 voilante, V8 Vantage and V8 Vantage Voilante, and all the sounds and looks and the rest of things that make it a car, on GB could have done, and i love the cars, but a danish man drawed em still.

You cant be bothered to spell 100% correct?, thats a bit strange, your laziness gives us extra work.

Then again you have appolgised, so its ok, no problem was caused :), and your 13 and not English, i think your english is excellent for what its worth

eng is a main school langue, but i dont bother spelling 100% correct on this forum, cause you know what i mean.

Yes, English is the first language we get to learn in school too. But it's much easier to try and learn to spell, you'll fly through the subject in school too ;)

and i bet none, and i mean none of you, would speak, or spell my langue corectly, cause you dont care (i think)

Nope, even though Danish and Swedish are pretty similar :oook::rolleyes::D

*agrees with the above posts*

Look, even if it wasn't his brother, at least the kid is trying to apologise for it. I'm kinda disappointed with the reaction of some people on here :(

EDIT: Hang on two secs... that means I agreed with Chrisicus.... this can't be right xD lawl j/k ;)