We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

RB hits the streets

Guest RB26DETT

Guest RB26DETT

it's a random vid i made using random clips. :p

i always wanted to make a vid of the speedometer showing the acceleration of the car like what you see on youtube. so i though that tonight was the chance. :p

Guest RB26DETT

lol. i used my digital camera, i had it on my left hand which was on the wheel so my right hand can shift.

as for the music, i was listening to the "Red Harvest" album of the band "Bloodsimple"

Thanks KTF. The actual reason of making the video, is for the engine note. I really love the sound it has for a 4 cylinder 1.6L engine. :)

Guest RB26DETT

lol. what lives. there wasn't hardly anyone on the road. that's why i love 2am driving. and if you fear about me losing my life. i go by a saying; "control the car, don't let the car control you." ;)

nah, i'm keeping my corolla stock. i love the engine note it has right now. :D i'd like to find a R32 GTR and that one i'd play around with.

Guest RB26DETT

ummm. anyone know what he did or where he placed his camera? i'm thinking he stuck it between the passenger seat and headrest. i want this angle for my next vid.

That guy has TERRIBLE driving habits, steering with only one hand, keeping his other hand on the gearstick for the majority of the time. If his hand slipped off the wheel he woulda been pretty stuffed.

Thanks RB, you found a guy with worse driving habits than me, and that is very bad.

That guy has TERRIBLE driving habits, steering with only one hand, keeping his other hand on the gearstick for the majority of the time. If his hand slipped off the wheel he woulda been pretty stuffed.

Thanks RB, you found a guy with worse driving habits than me, and that is very bad.

That guy WAS RB.

Guest RB26DETT

he was referring to the video i posted asking for how he got that camera position(2nd video), that's not me! :oook:

i had both hands on the wheel when i was recording if you're wondering. :cheeky:

anyway, anyone know how to get a good camera angle without me holding it? i want the gauges and at least a view outside to be seen. :cheeky: