We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

20/07/08 - Hockenheim GP

CarMadMike

Hamilton was amazing in this race, I mean the man is in a higher class and could be well up there with the greatest but despite all that I have to say well done and major congrats to Piquet. The wee man from the GP2 days with Hamilton showed his class, his courage and his spirit by keeping his cool but still keeping a good fast pace to stay ahead, not too mention the fight he put up when Hamilton went to pass him.

Think if he gets a better car he will certainly be one to watch!

Right here we go:

Kimi not himself over the last couple of races basically he's making it hard for me to be a Kimi fanboy.

Kovi, If I was Kovi's race engineer/manager I wold want words straight away (thats all I am gonna say, I want say anymore !)

Hamilton, I won't even go there but another 'amazing' race again as usual.

Kubica, another average race but like Kimi I think he needs to get back to basics to get some decent race results.

Overall I was not impressed by the race for obvious reasons but hey thats life.

Hooray for another Hamilton win (duh), with some brilliant overtaking moves after his pitstop. IMO he could have been a bit more gentlemanly, but there we are... Piquet's 2nd place probably had much more to do with luck than anything else. If Glock hadn't crashed and everyone else hadn't pitted, he would have finished much further behind. Massa: meh. A bit of pity to Heidfeld for not at least getting a podium in his home race but 4th still isn't too shabby. Everything else was pretty unremarkable.

But did you see Massa pouring the champagne down Piquet's back at the podium? :D

Hooray for another Hamilton win (duh), with some brilliant overtaking moves after his pitstop. IMO he could have been a bit more gentlemanly, but there we are...

The best competitors are never gentlemanly on the track. Thats why they're so good.

If they we're all gentlemanly F1 would be even more boring than boredom itself.

Schumacher, Senna, Mansel et al, never took any prisoners racing, I don't see why anyone else should have to adhere to Sunday driving rules on the F1 circuit. :)

Also, I bet Alonso is furious with Vettel, I sure know i would be, He should be Punished for pushing alonso off the racing line coming out of the pit

it was more that he was pushed across the pit lane line which their are not allowed to do rather than knocking he off the racing line. Very good race. Even those that hate hamillton will have to admit that he was spectacular in this race. Poor show from Massa and Kimi today and i think that Ferrari have some real issues with their pace that need to be urgently addressed but its nice to see Ferrari struggling for a change and its nice to have a break from the usual Ferrari one two