We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lambo mob smashed 5 cars

Nodz86

Original Story:

Lambaarrrghini

BOOZED-UP driver wrecked a £250,000 Lamborghini after a group of friends hired a fleet of supercars for a wedding.

The pals, in their late 20s, necked strong cider in a pub before racing off along a country lane in three 210mph Lambo Murcielagos and a £137,000 Bentley Continental.

But one lost control 600 yards from the boozer and smashed into a tree.

The mangled motor – which can do 0-62mph in 3.2 seconds – rebounded into the road and blocked it, but its driver leaped out and was whisked away by his pals before police arrived.

The sharp-suited group of Asian-looking men called at The Cider House in Wooton, Shrops, on Sunday evening.

They told fellow drinkers they had been to a wedding reception, had hired the cars for £5,000 each for the weekend and had driven them at up to 160mph.

They showed off by revving engines and performing doughnuts in the car park before roaring away. Plumber Jon Hingley, 36, said: “I was sitting having a beer and you could hear the noise of the engines coming down the road. They pulled into the car park and were showing off revving and red-lining their engines.

“They were in the bar downing pints of cider and bragging about how they had been racing and one of them had got the car up to 160mph.

“They were all in ties and suits like they had been to a wedding reception.”

John added: “I left on my bike and they came screaming past. Then three of the cars flew back, obviously because the road was blocked by the crashed Lambo. They were driving extremely fast and dangerously.

“Then I came across the car lying in the middle of the road. There were people standing round it taking bits off and sitting in it.

“It was a total wreck, all smashed up down one side.”

Cops are trying to trace the driver and his friends

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1482299.ece

Latest Story:

Lambo mob smashed 5 cars

BOOZED-UP wedding guests wrote off a £150,000 silver Lamborghini and smashed up FOUR other supercars in a 72-hour orgy of destruction.

The boy racers hired six top motors on Friday for the wedding and hared around Birmingham later that day.

They wrecked a Ferrari on Saturday after smashing into another of the cars. The Lamborghini — one of three rented — was totalled when it hit a tree in Bridgnorth, Shrops, on Sunday.

The damaged cars were a £125,000 Bentley Continental GT, a £150,000 Ferrari F430, and three Lamborghini Gallardo-Spiders. Only an £80,000 Audi R8 escaped unscathed.

Pearl Rentals of Wembley, North London, confirmed yesterday that several of their cars had been damaged.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1488331.ece

Guest RB26DETT
i reckon its cause they cant see over the wheel cause of the low driving position :p

I would imagine RB would need to sit on atleast 6 books to see out :p

(delete if racist)

shut up. i don't have the seat position on my corolla like if i were a midget. i have it on a normal position thank you very much. :oook:

oh dear, wrecked LP640's. :( don't really care about the fezza. :p

Oh dear, there was (I dunno since I left until September) a asian girl who got picked up by her mum with that veil thing (that covers everything apart from the eyes) and she was pulling out and couldn't see properly and was driving dangerously every day.

And no offence or anything to asians. Shame about the Lambos.

What complete idiots. Drink driving is bad enough but doing it in a super car that your not used to driving is total suicide, hope they get caught and done for dangerous driving and the rest the police can throw at them.

Just seen photo's on the sun website!! Thats a lot of damage so a lot of speed down a single lane road!!!