We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What's your worst habits?

mradam816

This should be an easy question to answer:

I'm a mega procrastinator. ATM i got a chinese project not completed that was due a month a go

lazy

lying (small white lies to just about everyone. unfortunately - or not - lying has sort of become like an autopilot to me)

sleeping very late

procrastination

some more that'll come to me eventually

Hmmm,

Lying even though I don't mean to, it has kind of turned into a habit. I manage to do it even if telling the truth doesn't involve me getting in trouble.

Biting my nails for no apparent reason. Infact I find myself doing it now :rolleyes:

Forgetting to do something I said I would do or got told I need to do 5 minutes before.

Leaving the computer on for days on end. (It helps my ratio on certain things so I can download more :D)

Going AFK on MSN and leaving my status 'Online' and not telling anyone, then get told off for not answering people..

Smoking. (Does this really count as a bad habit cos it's an addiction?)

Staying up too late and waking up too early.

Guest RB26DETT
Leaving the computer on for days on end. (It helps my ratio on certain things so I can download more :D)

Going AFK on MSN and leaving my status 'Online' and not telling anyone, then get told off for not answering people..

and i am a witness. :eek:

I have a habit of never taking no for an answer and it's become a real problem as my friends are really sick of it :p

I'm also one who bites their nails unfortunately but meh.. what can you do ;)

I also stay up late and am always tired but I would say not as much as Loz (Pressurized).