We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Scale's 92' Volvo 850 - Car is fixed!!!

scaleopdriver

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I don't know what engine is in it, I think it is the 2.9 or something like that. I've grown up around Volvos all of my life. The first Volvo I ever saw was a Passion Red 2000 V70 XC (Cross Country). That was the most beautiful Volvo I have ever seen, that and a 2005 V70 R. :D

I don't have any pics of the red one, but here is a pic of my car next to the new XC70.

wow, that blue color is amazing :eek: makes me want one right now :mad:

Yeah, it is a great looking color.

What kind of wax did you use on your car? I need to wax mine, but first it needs alot of ScratchX first because it has never been waxed before.

I used something called TurtleWax, not the most cheapest one, but worth it. Remember to first use a high pressure water cleaner to get rid of all of the dirt, then wash it well with water and soap with a sponge. You dont want any sand on your bonnet when your waxing it :cheeky:

LOL i really need to wash my car! It hasn't been washed in 4 or 5 weeks now but everytime i say to myself "This weekend I'm gonna wash her" something comes up (This weekends reason is my baby is in the shop getting her transmission replaced)

You shouldn't hesitate with it, if you get 5 minutes off, wash/wax a small part of your car, then the next day take another 5 minutes to wash/wax. etc etc. until you're done. Don't need to take all of the car in one session, unless you drive it dirty everyday.

Blue looks nice :D

It sure does :thumbsup:

Mine has white. I miss the blue from my Polo, sucks that it was a rental. :(

Mine was white before aswell, I just had to have something different :cheeky:

my instrument lights are crap. :(

Then change it :cool: Red, blue, yellow, you name it! :D

Wow, those blue light are awesome :D

Guest RB26DETT

meh. not worth changing them. i'm selling it soon, hopefully by the end of the year and i'd like to pick up a skyline r32 gt i saw on sale. :D