We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A thank-you to TDU Players [Suggestions]

Eudemon

If Eden Games asked you what item or feature you would suggest that should be given to players who have a Champion level or above TDU gamesave on their system, what would it be?

It can be funny, it can be serious and it can be totally stupid. Money is always said but is kind of boring so to get the ball rolling I'll mention some I thought of personally.

Please keep the numbering system going when you list your suggestion, just your additions don't quote everything before you.

1) Your charcter gets a gold crown to wear as an item of clothing.

2) An ATARI t-shirt, classic Red with White logo.

3) Ability to have your cars with a custom ATARI interior.

4) Novelty Eden Games car.

5) The original default TDU car as available to purchase.

Stuff like that for example so come on get thinking! :D

Hm.. thats a tough one. How about...

6) You get oil-slick so that you can use it on annoying people who follow you :D

7) The ability to teleport to a random place on the island without using the map.

8) To be able to upgrade the televisions in different houses.

9) To have a camera that your person holds as an extra photomode option. (Could make for some interesting pictures)

10) To have a cake (similar to the one in portal) in your house :p

Tut. How was I meant to know it was that and not the same for each person :p

Yeah Lol.

First Person says

2nd Person says

3rd Person

And so on...

Jumping to conclusions without sharing your ideas? Not very fair imo ;)

Alright guys, please note this thread is for fun and for suggesting things that Eden could add or implement as a way of saying thank you to those who reached Champion and above on TDU, IT IS NOT for suggesting what you want in the next game, I thought that was clear.

All suggestions not pertaining to the subject of this thread will now be deleted. There are other threads for posting your suggestions for the game as a whole.

25) You know those annoying Models?, Yes the ones that Get annoyed when you drive too fast when giving them a free lift in your Ferrari?, I think an ejector seat is in order!

26) Rinspeed Scubaaaa!, I say Eden Swap the Elise for the Rinspeed Scuba!, Instead of Respawning when hitting water, you go under!

27) Theifs!, theres always the chance that next time you return to your garage one of your cars may have been robbed

Thats all i can think of at the moment :D