We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dc300m02: Porsche Carrera GT (rough BETA)

dc300m02

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to find a genuwine carrera GT sound from a different game (i'll have to check my NFS: Carbon). My hopes are to have a completly working model; body, interior, sounds, gauges, and menu names.

There is a (crappy) video in the first post with my update. The body is nearing Beta stage. I'm not going to put it up for public download. I'll probably have people who want to try it out PM me. I need to meet up with you in game then so I can see the low res version and make sure I can see your spoiler operate :)

dc300m02: you have a pm from me pls read it;)

Finally fixed the brakelights, added the headlight cover, added carbon fiber to the back and sides, sort of fixed the glass.

I am also going to have a model with the top off (see teaser pic in first post). The windows & spoiler will be stationary, but when you press the window button the top comes off. Looks awesome in cockpit view when your remove the top! It's not realistic (the tops just disappear through the car body) but it's a start.

Finally fixed the brakelights, added the headlight cover, added carbon fiber to the back and sides, sort of fixed the glass.

I am also going to have a model with the top off (see teaser pic in first post). The windows & spoiler will be stationary, but when you press the window button the top comes off. Looks awesome in cockpit view when your remove the top! It's not realistic (the tops just disappear through the car body) but it's a start.

Sweet!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQJz04kTPJ0

-Leadfoot