We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dc300m02: Porsche Carrera GT (rough BETA)

dc300m02

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One piece of advice:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a good interior, (steal a TDU one if you have to) because a lot of people play with steering wheels and like the cockpit view a lot more.

If this has already mentioned, sorry!

looking very nice, Jason!

Love the way the guy's hair is sticking out of the roof!

After reading your comment and watching the video again i noticed it too. But you probably have to set your seat position to low to get rid off it :)

One piece of advice:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a good interior, (steal a TDU one if you have to) because a lot of people play with steering wheels and like the cockpit view a lot more.

If this has already mentioned, sorry!

ya u r definitely right, i hope he makes a high poly interior unlike the other carrera gt in tdu, even tough i love the work of that the interior can be better, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you can make a interior that works well ( if you only can, please don't get mad at me ahhhh lol):thumbsup:

Following your Video, the Carrera GT replaces a D Class Ruf, car. Do that mean I could also put it onto the RT12 car without having camera Problems (dash view)??

And is there any information for the dashboard ? How do you like to do it? using the low res NFS games Porsche one? Waiting for NFS Shift to realse (there will be dash view, and it looks like that it has the same car list again :o as the past NFS games)

If no to each case. do you maybe want me to look if i can find a dash for it ? O..o (I know a friend converted onces a Carrera GT with High detail dash view of a carrera gt, so i may can ask him for info

• 2 weeks later...