We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Models

KoenigseggBG

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
There are some:

Nice collection, dude. :)

M5 & M6. Given when we bought our E90 320. Costs around USD$350 for two.

Two heck of a detailed models there. I always wanted to buy a model from the dealers but they are always so expensive. When I was in the Bentley showroom I saw a 1:12 Continental GT for 250 euros.

I did yeah and I am wanting to look into that next year but for now I think the car (models) the star!

Sweet. :)

Shush! :nanananana:

Some nice models in here though. Shy Guy, is your Diablo VT 6.0 from AutoArt and if so which colour do you have? :)

I bet it's a yellow one. :p

Hmm, last time, I went to this car models shop and they had a closing down sale. I snapped up my awesome Horch Roadster (pictured in the last page) for peanuts and got another model (which I hastily picked) for free in the buy 1 get 1 free sale! I got my limited edition 1:62 Ferrari Enzo hotwheels from a friend after an hour of begging, just to let you know :p

So yeah, maybe look out for shops that are closing down, yard sale, or even buy them from your friends. Just keep an open eye, and always ensure the piggy bank is somewhat filled with money, you know ;)

• 1 month later...

ive got a 1:24 nissan skyline, 1:24 corvette, 1:24 Hummer H2 and tonnes of toy cars, i also used to collect model lorries. Ill try to take some piccys when ive got time but i do not know how to get them up on here. Also does anybody know anywhere that does models e.g shops or just online becuase i might start a new collection :P

• 2 weeks later...
@Z06dude, lovely model, mate. Did you got it for free/gifted or you bought it with the sign?

It was a Christmas gift to me. It wasn't signed when I got it, Ron Fellows(The Driver) was at a local car show(Cool huh?) and so I brought my model down to it and he signed it.:)