We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Audi R8 [v1.4]

BasBas2004

No offence Redokee but there are too many posers on the internet claiming they own some exotic cars (Fresh C280 anyone?), do you mind posting up a pic of your username on a piece of paper by your car to prove that its yours so no one else will call you bluff?

This is starting to get ridiculous. Does it matter to you? (Not you personally, all the people questioning his ownership). Does it make a difference in your life if this guy who could possibly be on the other side of the world hasn't got something that he says he has?

And anyway, posting a picture with his username next to a car doesnt mean its his. I could stand next to the London Eye holding up my username, it won't prove it's mine. All it proves is that I have access to the London Eye and own a camera.

I'm not annoyed with anyone, just stating the obvious. ;)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people don't trust much, do you? There's every chance of him owning an R8, someone has to own them. Just because someone has a substantial amount of money doesn't mean they don't have a life and don't take an interest in 'common people' things such as gaming :rolleyes:

Precisely. :)

I'm right? Yay!

You people don't trust much, do you? There's every chance of him owning an R8, someone has to own them. Just because someone has a substantial amount of money doesn't mean they don't have a life and don't take an interest in 'common people' things such as gaming :rolleyes:

Someone who is 18+ and has a ''own'' company,owns a R8, plays TDU isn't trustwhorty is it?

Am I saying that? I mean if u own ur own company, u have other things to do than gaming.

Oh and btw. Lets just forget this ok? This will be an endless discussion.

Sorry, that was a slightly jokey post. I wasn't 100% serious. Maybe 50-50. No wait.. 75% joking 35% serious. Wait a minute...

Anyway, good idea. :p

Oh my god... This is unbeliveable... :eek:

i just asked "can i help to develop an R8 for TDU, becos i have one?"

and now... 3 pages offing, about who has or hasn't an R8... Its intresting. But i haven't mood and strenght to read all of them..

otherwise, it's doesn't matter for you, you and you...? I just wanna play with R8 in TDU with other peoples... :oook: Never mind, pls write me someone a PM if R8 is released.. thanks.

cheers:confused:

This is starting to get ridiculous. Does it matter to you? (Not you personally, all the people questioning his ownership). Does it make a difference in your life if this guy who could possibly be on the other side of the world hasn't got something that he says he has?

And anyway, posting a picture with his username next to a car doesnt mean its his. I could stand next to the London Eye holding up my username, it won't prove it's mine. All it proves is that I have access to the London Eye and own a camera.

I'm not annoyed with anyone, just stating the obvious. ;)

To be honest, no I don't give a crap whether he really owns it or not, but if he doesn't do something like that, I'm afraid this will turn into a million post thread where people will discussing whether he really owns the R8, and dissing him for something that might be true..at which point basbas may lose interest and not release the R8 at all :(

here is it, jerk. ;)

1059769.jpg

1059770.jpg

1059771.jpg

1059772.jpg

1059774.jpg

you are nice, i will to try help developing R8 in this game, and you detract from my reputation... nice. really nice.

I really dont like people who dish up, so if you put your name on the car or something like that we can see if it's real or not. Everyone can get some pics of cars and say it's yours.

SLRRR

..at which point basbas may lose interest and not release the R8 at all :(

Today - there was a problem...big problem...BasBas' HDD crashed, now the repairing needs 7 hours....we all can only hope, that the r8 is undamaged.........

But, there's a good news too: BasBas find out a trick, to get more poly's than allowed into the game, so if the r8 is ok there not many problems, to get it to tdu then...

sorry for my bad english now...it's late...the brain is turned off :D:D:D

I'm somewhat convinced. How he just so happened to find an R8 and take a picture of the interior which if i had one, i would not let someone come 10 ft from it. What I would like to see is him post another pic of the rear, just one more rear pic not the same though and different place if you can.

Easy right?

I know but if you look closley on most of those pics it says "Porsche Hungaria". I don't live there but know R8s are rare and douby he will find another white R8 with that on the plate.I also asked to be placed in a different background.

Mod Edit: Do NOT Swear, again, Thanks.

Man, are you serious? :D But, it's gotta get done, so i made a pic 5mins ago with DIFFERENT place (front of my office) and REAR as you asked, only for YOU! :D

But please, this is an R8 TDU topic, not an"investigator topic" :D

so, here is the pic you asked:

1061269.jpg

cheers :)