We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Bugatti Veyron [v1.6] (Interior Beta available!)

BasBas2004

I tested the mod a few minutes ago....great work! :thumbsup:

The model is very nice, we only need the Rims now

Sadly the interior is black, i think it has no textures, but hey, its beta

The exterior is really amazing, so much better than all the mods before

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, what non-megapack car will it work with? As I am very very eager to use it!

Oh and GalyPoland, I have a habit of saying things like that when I am over excited, so excuse-me, xD.

Also you should keep lights off, unless if people want them on, make 2 different versions, one with lights and other none.

Only problem I have is the lights are always on. It's OK on the hummer, but I have a feeling it may be on all the new cars. Which could spoilt it imo. But I can;t be too picky :D

Click for below fpr HD 1280px imags! =]

[imglink]http://lh5.ggpht.com/icedbullet/SLXCFHEXNgI/AAAAAAAAABs/Z3mrgHwLAaw/Veyron_2_2.jpg?imgmax=800[/imglink]

[imglink]http://lh3.ggpht.com/icedbullet/SLXCAVtMdxI/AAAAAAAAABg/Em1UvtRUN7E/Veyron_2_1.jpg?imgmax=800[/imglink]

[imglink]http://lh4.ggpht.com/icedbullet/SLXCGCZapWI/AAAAAAAAAB0/EKb383Gpmx4/Veyron_2_3.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://lh5.ggpht.com/icedbullet/SLXCHutVA4I/AAAAAAAAAB8/wyVt94xGiow/Veyron_2_4.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://lh4.ggpht.com/icedbullet/SLXCMegFM1I/AAAAAAAAACE/58UZxv_7da0/Veyron_2_5.jpg?imgmax=800[/imglink]

Veyron_2_6.jpg

THANK YOU:thumbsup:

I Just tried it and its amazing

But i wished that it would replace a non-megapack car

I Think a saleen s7 would be good:

The Bugatti needs 2.5 seconds from 0-100 and the high speed is 407

The S7 in stage 3 needs 2.7 seconds from 0-100 and its high speed is 401

I dont know if its possible, but i liked to have a veyron instead of an s7

Another question: will there be a modified sound??

The Edonis sound does not fit to the veyron;)

Edit:

Please don't request release dates. It's becoming very annoying. It will be released when BasBas is happy with the results and feels he has done as much to it as he can. He has worked hard so far.

Please do not request for a release date again!

I just wanted to know if there will be a download before the final version and not ask for a release date

if i did this im sorry my english is not too good ;)

@ Ice: True, i don't like the lights neither :(

@ Eruanno: Hello! :D Good drive in TDU just now with 2 Veyrons. :)

@ BasBas: Great work! Please put the lights of. And instead of moving the windows, could you put up a spoiler like on the Carrera GT? :D

@ Ice: True, i don't like the lights neither :(

@ Eruanno: Hello! :D Good drive in TDU just now with 2 Veyrons. :)

@ BasBas: Great work! Please put the lights of. And instead of moving the windows, could you put up a spoiler like on the Carrera GT? :D

Yeah, it was nice ;)

@ BasBas: Please do NOT turn the lights off ;)

its your decision but if i was you and this is possible, i would make them a bit darker, so that there is a difference to see when i am breaking or ask somebody for a race

PS: It would be cool to have the car in 2 different colors. I dont know if this is possible (again^^)

because if you edit the color of the nismo in the luxery car paint (sry for my english), you can choose a "detail color", i think...

but youre do it right ;) go on:thumbsup:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

EDIT: I was just watching an old TG, and I noticed something interesting... I d/l'ed a Cessna 182 in FSX, I downloaded a mod for BF2 with a scooter, and no this is in TDU. MAYBE, MAYBE (no promises), I'll be able to make a TG: Veyron vs. Private Plane....

-Leadfoot

Then we need a couple of releases.

- 1 color with lights

- 1 color no lights

- 2 color with lights

- 2 color no lights

I think most people want no lights, but 2 versions would be enough imo.

I don´t care if there´s no final version with turned on lights, that´s the choise of BasBas

It was only a suggestion

That you know what i wanted to say with "2 colors":

Something like this would be cool

but thats also the decision of BasBas, and i would like the car also, if it is single-colored;)

10048-2006-Bugatti-Veyron.jpg

make 3 releases.

1. middle coloured black all the time.

2. middle coloured creamy white all the time.

3. owners choice all round (as in beta)

oh and my opinion on the lights. i'd rather they were switched off but had a button press to turn them on (like cars in game already) i also know how to manually keep the lights turned on without having anything lent on the keyboard etc.

2 color??. then i need a car with two color mode, there are cars with 2 color mode, but the are slow..

Not necessarily. If you manage to FORCE part of the body to stay black (white, etc.) and make the rest of the body paintable then it will work ;)

hope u know what i mean..

About the spoiler. Try to make it go up and down (like in a dc300m02's Carrera GT) :) instead of windows ;)