We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Bugatti Veyron [v1.6] (Interior Beta available!)

BasBas2004

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;105945']When you say "the dash stuff works" does that mean the guages work? Because, unless you changed them, they don't. If you did change them, please tell us how! :)

-Leadfoot

Nah i mean like the whole dash, the inside of the car looks like it's changed, But the body hasn't it's still the same car.

So like the inside I see the new stuff, but the outside iIt's the old car, I only got one file too, which is the "I" one, I'm guessing I might need to download the top version too? As well as the "interior version"?

I fixed it, The whole "Interior" version is only the actual interior, I thought it would be the whole car / interior together, but I needed to download the top one "lights on or off" and the interior part. My bad :)

Nah i mean like the whole dash, the inside of the car looks like it's changed, But the body hasn't it's still the same car.

So like the inside I see the new stuff, but the outside iIt's the old car, I only got one file too, which is the "I" one, I'm guessing I might need to download the top version too? As well as the "interior version"?

Sounds like you have downloaded only the 3rd link in the first post. Which only includes the interior. Both the 1st and 2nd links include the exterior model of the car WITHOUT the interior.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey, BasBas I was wondring if I could somehow change the car this replaces (Edonis) because I do not have the MegaPack so I dont have the Edonis. Thanks

Just rename the bnk to the vehicle you want to replace.

IE. Rename Edonis.bnk to Enzo.bnk (If you want to replace the Ferrari Enzo)

you mean the car might never be finished?? that would be TERRIBLE!!

its looking really good by the way.

will anyone ever do a good reventon mod? maybe when BasBas is finished with the bugatti, and after a long, well earned break, he can complete an amazing lamborghini reventon to replace the lambo murcie. I wish i could do it but im terrible at modding

I'm prolly gonna do one later on too.. xD maybe though.. just maybe cause if euranno releases his and i do one thats about 3 veryons done for TDU?

Basbas first, euranno second, and me third (maybe)

i'd say start working on the Evo X instead of the Veyron atm :D

I'm prolly gonna do one later on too.. xD maybe though.. just maybe cause if euranno releases his and i do one thats about 3 veryons done for TDU?

Basbas first, euranno second, and me third (maybe)

Oh please don't. This is annoying me now. We don't need 3 versions. Well, BasBas' version isn't working 100%. But if euranno's is even 97% good with a low-poly, I don't see the point for another. Even if you say 'Modding is for fun, not war', it will cause unrest between modders. I know I'd be annoyed if someone made another mod, the same as mine, as it would effectively say 'I'm going to make one better than yours and you'd needent have bothered making yours.'

- Iced