We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: BMW M3 [STOPPED]

Tool831

Iced_Bullet: tool has decided to release this mod after 560BHP Requested it be released. Release time is in about 2 hours time.

Iced_Bullet #2: 560bhp hasn't provided a d'load link. Therefore have come to the conclusion it is never going to be released and have closed the thread after tool's initial request.

Big note to people.. I let this happen but do not report bugs to me or anything.. Cause this is a BETA when i sent it to '560BHP' he just wanted to release it.

Working on a BMW M3 as you saw in the old thread, with tease pictures etc. Those who are new to seeing it. Well just as the title says, im working on a BMW M3. :) It is unknown to what it is going to replace but at the moment it is on the Alfa C8 due to the size being huge.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20080827000756.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/hehe.jpg

Old Tease picture:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Teastfinal.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanting to let you know as ive had a read of the forum rules, my first post will always be updated with what im doing. Just incase you think im not doing anything. I have free time everyday and night so im always working on it.

yeah its getting complicated all those new topics and stuff.. this changed today or yesterday.. was a bit searching to get what i wanted.. but i've worked it out and i understand in now.. hope it not be changed again ;)

Looking real nice tool, thanks for posting your current project in here, it's slightly strange this new system at first but I think you'll find it more to your benefit than before.

Also thanks for reading the README and remember you can always make a new post when you have updated the first one; ie First post updated with new images

:D

gonna be best car in tdu untill somboedy gonna make m6 or m5 cus bmw is best car and pleas man dont but spoiler on it like gtr m3 i hate spoilers:D and Tool thanx tool for doing it (Y)

btw can you change it for ruf rt12 ?

again a people who only like the M versions of bmw..

like i told today.. thats stupid.. why it has to be a M to be nice.?

i prefer a normal 5 serie because M5 is not nicer you know..

only a E39 M5 can get my permission because that car is insane and awesome

again a people who only like the M versions of bmw..

like i told today.. thats stupid.. why it has to be a M to be nice.?

i prefer a normal 5 serie because M5 is not nicer you know..

only a E39 M5 can get my permission because that car is insane and awesome

man i have e39 540i so i dont mind to have in game it..but i like m3 what tool doing too cus its bmw... i just will be like it if it gonna be fast car in game

Hey tool not every little change has to be done in the first post, you post progress shots and such in the normal flow of the thread, it's the big changes like from version to version or progress to progress ie; WIP -> Beta -> Release.

I'm sure you'll work it out or cry trying. lol