We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lanzarotte

Now, for the observant among us...you will of noticed i havent posted in a week (not including this)

that is because i was off in Lanzarotte!!

Now for my blog-thingy >.<

Thursday - flight out

absolute hell....delayed flight, almost lost baggage as 2 cases got thrown off the plane...4 and a half hours from MA, bad weather -.-

finally landed to not green grass....but literally black sand and a almost barren wasteland...typical VOLCANIC islands for you >.>

got the hire car, a 2ND gen Seat Leon

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Got to the villa and we had no key...turned out there was a key safe which we had the code to...got 3 keys, entered to a very very dusty villa with a tiny pool with a max depth of around 1.3 metres and cheap IKEA furniture...by the way, this villa was described as a luxury villa WITH air conditioning....YEH RIGHT!!!

Friday - First day

Spent most of the day in the pool...

Went out in the evening to a small italian where i had one of the best margariegta(sp?) pizzas for a long time...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Got back to the villa and had a midnight swim, 25 degrees outside pool, 30 degrees in...brilliant

gonna skip the rest, pretty much the same for the rest of the week....

Thursday - Flight Out

Long queue at check in...spied hot lanzarotte babes >.<

Dad and brother bought last 2 extra legroom seats and moved me and my mum behind them on the aisle seats...i was stuck next to a couple of City fans playing Football Manager on the PSP while i played Midnight club 3:Dub Edition on mine....

Take off was fine...no turbulence...but then came the descent -.-

instead of it being smooth...it came in steps...almost threw up as i cant stand flying but then came the HOLY landing...*smack* WOOOOOOOOOO BACK HOME!!!

NOPE!!! passport control -.-

finally got home...un packed and had a good nights kip in my own bed to wake up this morning and post this to you.

NOPE!!! passport control -.-

finally got home...un packed and had a good nights kip in my own bed to wake up this morning and post this to you.

You unpacked first?! :p We normally jump straigh into bed after watching some TV! Mainly because we opt for cheaper landing at 12am flights or something though :p

Wow! Margaritas FTW :D

I went to Lanzarote in the summer of 04 ;) On one of the firsts night, we ordered pizza, and the chef made a funny face with different things on it :D

We also went on a volcano, and felt on the hot rocks, awesome :D They were also coloured in red green and yellow due to different chemical substances :cheeky: They poured water into a hole, and a cloud of smoke came puffing out few seconds later :D

oh man. that pizza looks good. i'm hungry. :(

May i say? it was very very nice indeed, thin base =3

You unpacked first?! :p We normally jump straigh into bed after watching some TV! Mainly because we opt for cheaper landing at 12am flights or something though :p

landed at half 9, got back at half 10...had the time

Cheers for sharing that, seems you had a good time once you got their it's just the part inbetween you don't like. And damn that Pizza looks as my mate Kelly would say; "delicioububbles". (yeah I know)

I did have a good time, maybe apart from the stupid wind -.-

Wow! Margaritas FTW :D

I went to Lanzarote in the summer of 04 ;) On one of the firsts night, we ordered pizza, and the chef made a funny face with different things on it :D

We also went on a volcano, and felt on the hot rocks, awesome :D They were also coloured in red green and yellow due to different chemical substances :cheeky: They poured water into a hole, and a cloud of smoke came puffing out few seconds later :D

WOW!!! did you stay in Playa Blanca coz thats where i stayed...one resturant is 100 euros for a meal with no starter, 1 round of drinks and a dessert...but its well worth it.

We never went to the volcanoes as we didnt know where abouts they were...

Bleh. I had better looking Pizza from Dominoes yesterday.

lets see....Fresh Pizza made in a genuine pizza oven where you can see them working made from produce sourced off the island or a pizza made from ingrediants imported from over seas which has a load of fat and all sorts in it...i know which i'd choose...

WOW!!! did you stay in Playa Blanca coz thats where i stayed...one resturant is 100 euros for a meal with no starter, 1 round of drinks and a dessert...but its well worth it.

We never went to the volcanoes as we didnt know where abouts they were...

Nope, we stayed at Playa Flamingo :) But something tells me they aren't very far from each other? O are they? Hmm, this requires investigation...

We saw the volcanoes on the first night when we went by bus to the hotel :D Majestic sight!

Guest RB26DETT
May i say? it was very very nice indeed, thin base =3

Thin pizza's FTW! :D I'm not really a fan of thick ones because you get full faster because of the dough. Except stuffed crust pizza's from pizza hut.

lets see....Fresh Pizza made in a genuine pizza oven where you can see them working made from produce sourced off the island or a pizza made from ingrediants imported from over seas which has a load of fat and all sorts in it...i know which i'd choose...

HI-5! :D