We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tool831 & BasBas2004: Nissan GT-R PROTO [Patched v1.0.5]

Tool831

:) If you replace the spyker as it should, then everything will be set and correct so the brake lights will work, also the glare from them will not be in the body. (As i don't think they are?)

-------

Edit: Okay sorry.. The rear lights don't work neither does the glare.. I swear i fixed that though.. Oh well.. Im gonna work on that now and just have a patch for it or something.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, just alittle update. Im going to change the car what the Proto is on.. Which it will be swapped onto the Nissan Skyline, for viewing out the window without it being low. If the car doesn't transfer well ill have to keep it on the spyker.

--------------------------------------------------------

V1.1 Progress Shot (WIP)

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20081005180612.jpg

This will be done at least be done by Monday (6.10.08) or the day after Tuesday (7.10.08) :D

Im going to release this as a patch, so its not V1.1 just yet. But the patch fixes most things.

1. Wheel shadow

2. Activate light textures

3. Shows light glares (headlight, reverse, brake)

4. A hole in the body (No one saw it i guess)

5 Removed non used polys to lower file size.

6. Added Security to the file :D (NOT TO THE .RAR File)

7. Has body bits that are ready for V1.1 later on (You wont notice it)

8. Is not a .EXE Auto Installer (People liked the old way also virus programs picked it up :( )

9. Now contains a low poly model for viewing far away.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Mod Mods or Admin could you change the title to V1.0 Light Patch Or just V1.0 Patch.

Released the Light/fix Patch ;)

I need someone to report back and tell me does their showroom where the spyker loads, cause mine crashes. Im not sure if its the GT-R Proto or my game. :)

Well i couldnt resist myself in dwnloading and installing it before i go uni,

awsome work, and the game didnt crash for me :D , so i guess it was just ur game which couldnt handle too much modding :p

cant wait till final version with interior:thumbsup:. just 1 question, dunna if its already been asked and answered, 3d interior with working stuff or just normal interior like the one in veyron? and sounds?

just 1 question, dunna if its already been asked and answered, 3d interior with working stuff or just normal interior like the one in veyron? and sounds?

Its gonna have to be a crap interior.. :( Cause i don't have a 3D model (high poly) of the Proto so yeah. Sorry. I will enable the doors and windows though. ;)

Detailed interiors are pure and rare jewels. I'm not surprised TDU costed a lot to the studio !

I don't know any game which has so detailed interior models. A solution would be to modify existing model, which would be pretty near... But for the proto, a similar interior does not exist in-game (GTR R34 one seems to be too old to fit.... would 350Z one suit better ?)

Guest RB26DETT

the R34 is probably the closest to the R35 interior. i don't know if it's possible to swap parts like the steering wheel and gauges.