We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I-Roc Camaro

ShadowGT

I don't suppose someone would like to make my dream car? :D

http://www.thirdgen.org/tech/images/gallery/1986ChevroletCamaroIroczChevyKen.jpg

C1016F.jpg

CamaroThirdGen-IROC-3quarter_500.jpg

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Thanks in advance :)

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 800w x 640h or more than 350KB in filesize, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

• 2 months later...
i think this thread "requests" should be closed...no modder looks at it...

We can "steal" GTA cars, that have "oppenable" doors, and convert... but first of all, asking the creator, or not...

But i know the site TurboSquid and that blog posted here about 3D cars, but we need a tutorial to get it working, at least the minimal "requeriments" to get it working, like the doors, wheels and seat in right position, no TDU crashes, forgetting gauges, lights, EXT/INT color change... nothing is impossible, maybe difficult, maybe with delay... but we can do ourselves. :thumbsup:

Hehehe, this is the geen. where the Camaro looks unsleeping, look at its "eyes".

• 2 months later...
Glad to see someone requested a third gen :D

I have one myself, cant drive it yet but hey one more year.

1990 RS with SBC 350 (5.7L for you euros :p) IROC-Z suspension etc

not bad for a high school driver :)

Oh i envy you :P I dream of owning a Third gen one day but they are kinda rare here in Australia. I did see a cheap V6 Berlinetta Camaro the otherday but i have no cash at the moment so i can't get it.

Got any pics of it by the way?

• 1 month later...

I agree with the OP:thumbsup:.. this car was/is awesome! best option though was with the 5.7l Tuneport, which was for the most part a corvette engine. These cars are a dime a dozen here in Ohio and dirt cheap too, can get em all day long for like $1,500 in excellent condition. $3,500-$5,000 in collector condition

No offense, but you should probably check the request boards a lil better as i allready requested pretty much this same car like 3 weeks ago, only i made a preference for the 1990 model. If modders arent looking at requests,this is probably why!

i think this thread "requests" should be closed...no modder looks at it...

That's a problem on ALL modding forums, and it only gets worse on those forums that lack any scratch building modelers. Being a "modder" doesn't necessarily mean that someone is a "modeler", they're two very different things.

On all the counterstrike modding forums, people are only interested in creating yet ANOTHER clone of the AK-47, or M-16, or M4, or Glock, or whatever the most cloned weapons are, meanwhile the request forums are filled to the brim with excellent ideas. Oh look, we've got yet another AK-47 started today, that's going to end up looking exactly the same as the other 237 AK's already done......

On the car forums, everyone wants the FnF cars, or the Initial D or Wangan Midnight cars. All the other requests only get ignored because there's nobody with the skills enough to make those cars from scratch, they can only CONVERT what someone else already did.....