We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to pick it cause over here ive seen alot of them, its like a everyday car well here it is anyway so it would be nice to have it in TDU so your driving a everyday car. :) Cause i really haven't seen much cars from TDU driving around in real life. Others might of but i don't...

Same here Tool, those cares in TDU are rare where I live as well. The ultimate look up I had was one day to see a Silver lamborghini murcielago. it was an impressive momment.

And for that I love tdu, it also why I wont put every day cars into my game I just see them each day I migth drive one of them one day so I do not need them in the game.

I'm not a fan of Australian cars, I just hated how they ruined Pontiac(Being based on Monaro's, etc.) Thank god they stopped the firebird, or else it might have been ruined, it had a good look since it started till its last year 2002.

But hey, you're Australian so I guess you might like em =P

I'm not a fan of Australian cars, I just hated how they ruined Pontiac(Being based on Monaro's, etc.) Thank god they stopped the firebird, or else it might have been ruined, it had a good look since it started till its last year 2002.

But hey, you're Australian so I guess you might like em =P

do u enjoy double posts?

and which car you wanna replace with the astra? i would prefer the A3 because of the near hp and acceleration and the 4-wheel drive has quite more power at the front, the saturn would fit because of GM, but rear wheel drive and not that fast.

What you mean.. Imo i don't fancy porsche much. I like the old 911 turbo? though and the carrera but besides that i don't find them interesting.

The GT1 is win. best Porsche ever, period.

the 959, the 02 911, Carrera GT, and the 95 911 are win.

The Caterham might be a good replacment for a Honda NSX ;)

Mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive, V6-powered 2-door coupe? I think we have a replacement for the NSX:

The Noble M12 GTO or the M400. :)

Sound from:

Jag XKR (I use it for the M3 E92 which is on the DB7 body, and it matches brilliantly. I'm sure it'll be the same for the NSX, as it sounds like an M3)

Wheels from (if Tool doesn't make them himself):

Aston Martin V8 Vantage, black, with Honda logo.

-Leadfoot