We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people hate to hear this type of thing, And I'm a patient person, but how long are you expecting this dash to take until it's looking a lot more decent? I don't know how long these things usually take.

Dash/interiors don't take long at all its just the car model that takes abit of time. Like i said about i think couple of posts up "Im all about quality" so im working hard to get exact details on every car im doing.

Its taking longer then i thought but there is my life ive got and other things that make me not progress much. At least in the end there will be alot of new cars for TDU for people to try.

-----------------------------------

Edit: Im not putting the S2000 over the Lexus SC 430 cause that car is really being a bum head.. So im going to go file and car hunting. *Looks for rifle* :lol:

Oh and dont suggest or requests what the S2000 will be over..

Just alittle note.. This week might not be much updates. As yes.. ive got a life to live so yeah. Other then that i will be still doing it if i have free time which i will have free time so yeah.

----

Ive also added a progress status.. Its not going to say percentage but it will let you know whats done and whats ready. So for example:

---------

Models Ready:

Cars Done:

Interiors Done:

Car WIP:

Next WIP:

------

'Car WIP' will tell you what car im working on right now etc, so then i don't have to tell you, then you can always check the first page. 'Next WIP' will tell you what car im doing next after it, this may change alot so you should keep a eye out on it. :D

Hope this will help you all to let you know whats going on with my car pack.

-------------------------------------------------

My progress is going bad.. but not my fault i have a life..:lol:

---

Edit: Replacement car list is updated a few have (***) etc.

Hehe.. :cheeky:

Ill have a new guess shot!!! (Coming tonight)

-------------

I can say ive been trying my best to get the model working.. hence why my progress on anything else sucks.. And i finally have it working! Oh and i have told no one at all ive been doing this, its been undercover for awhile..