We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

;121823']Mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive, V6-powered 2-door coupe? I think we have a replacement for the NSX:

The Noble M12 GTO or the M400. :)

Good idea, but i think these 2 cars are still too fast, a stage 3 M12 GTO is faster than an SLR/Enzo/Murcielago with acceleration.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think im working on the NSX... :D For all you guys know i could be doing anyone of those cars or even something else. I won't release info till its actually half done. :cheeky:

;121823']

Wheels from (if Tool doesn't make them himself):

Aston Martin V8 Vantage, black, with Honda logo.

-Leadfoot

Nah, ill be doing the real rims myself for everycar i won't be reusing rims from TDU. :) That way its more 100% real parts of the car etc.

Edit: Just checked on my models rims and they are 3000 polys.. :confused: I thought they were just 500 polys.

I've created a Msnspace with all my work, ill be keeping it up to date. Somethings may get posted on there which might not end up making it on here. :) I have progress reports in the blogs, i have all my cars links etc. Some never seen pictures also may end up on there too. Its all coming slowly you might see guess car images never seen before also some texture mods i do.

So if you want head over to it Clicky!

• 2 weeks later...