We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

eruanno: Audi TT 3.2 Quattro [v1.1]

eruanno

eruanno, could I suggest that you tint the windows to hide the interior flaws and the roofline of the Corvette? Then it'd look perfect! :D

nope, i will try to make the interior of the old TT working in this car. got enough free space because i deleted the shadow map. i am trying, will tell you if there are updates

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mean that (if i can) am gonna try to take a sound from one of the cars in grid, whont promis anything, and the answer Iced, my zmodeler was removed, and i got it again, but then they allready had made the GT-R, so now im working whit freiddiegdude, but he,s got the file, and he,s not home,

mean that (if i can) am gonna try to take a sound from one of the cars in grid, whont promis anything, and the answer Iced, my zmodeler was removed, and i got it again, but then they allready had made the GT-R, so now im working whit freiddiegdude, but he,s got the file, and he,s not home,

ah ok understood^^

LOL is all I can say.

?

Good luck with GRID sound files !

They are... - humm how to say - somewhat different :)

TDU has many samples to cover engine RPMs, whereas with GRID you have one sample, which is acceleration/deceleration recordings !

I put the Silvia S15 sound (from GRID) here :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2MSX8T7O

If you want to convert other files (WIP), just open them in GoldWave with the following attributes :

- File type : RAW

- Encoding : PCM

- Channels : 1

- Rate : 44100

- Skip bytes : 0

- Bits : 16

- Unsigned and big endian : UNchecked

Enjoy :p

There are news: i wont be able to keep the file size limit. we will need to change it with djeys modding tools. thats no problem. i could add the Bnk1.map into the download folder...

those one who have modified it yet could do by them own ;)

dont know when the next update will come so i will give you the actual version now

see first post

have fun

why exactly does it have the map file in there?
As one of the files (C6_Cpe.bnk) is bigger than the original, if you don't patch the MAP, TDU won't load this model.

- either replace your bnk1.map to fool TDU's control system

- or you can manually fix your own bnk1.map by using TDU Modding Tools (MAP Tool or File Browser).

I think so that it now says Audi TT quattro 2008 instead. if not how do you change car names Djey? lol
Changing names is all about database files : I've made changes in DB_xx.bnk>TDU_CarPhysicsData.xx (where xx is your game language). To do that, use Database Editor (incl. in TDU Modding Tools).

TT Coupe QS replaced successfully (exterior / sound) :D

New map-key.xml attached

tt2008.png

Btw eruanno, you didn't mention you've used my RS4 sound for your TT ;)

Congratulations ;)

I wrote this somewhere...

sorry i wanted to ask you if this is ok, but i forgot it. but i will anyway change it.. but im not able to make a sound mod^^ hope that somebody will do this...

hope that its ok till ive got any new sound...

why interior from oldest Audi TT ?

because i did not do any new one. i will change it...

No problem for the sound, you can keep it until a better one replaces it.

Neithertheless I guess I should have done a V6 then :)

Thank you

You will do a V6 Sound?

Hope that it will match. Just because of the real TT Sound i would drive it in TDU :D ;)

I also got problems with the C6_Cpe.bnk hope that i will get it this week:(

EDIT: Perhaps somebody of you know the problem. There are lots of "Can not resolve string" messages in the bottom when i import the interior. If i want to export it, the file has got 0kB...

Those 'Cannot resolve strings' these are not errors, or anything. So you can ignore them. About the 0KB you can get that when a 'Material' is not properly done. :)

So go into all your materials and look down the list, and find out which ones aint working or properly working.

----------

EDIT: If its the interior there is a 'Bug' in the interior you need to swap a steering wheel with another cars.. sadly. Then it will export without 0kb.

----------------------

Give me a PM if you are still having problems, i can help you out if needed.

I'll try to make a V6 (italian one) for the Alfa GT first... after that I could follow to a german sound.... if I have time.

Is this 3.2 V6 the same as Golf R32's ?

Your Modeler prob seems to be common... we'll check that with PMs or whatever.

Edit .... lol ! grilled by Tool ...