We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Paris Motorshow - New Lamborghini - Porsche Panamera and more!...

CarMadMike

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamborghini reveals Estoque interior for first time

Posted Oct 9th 2008 11:27AM by Jeremy Korzeniewski

Filed under: Concept Cars, Sedans/Saloons, Paris Motor Show, Supercars, Lamborghini

estoque_interior.jpg

_24i0009_opt.jpgAt this point, we've seen nearly every possible angle of Lamborghini's latest raging bull, the Estoque, with one rather large exception: the interior. As a four-door sedan, the compromises one naturally expects from the Italian motor company's supercars are wholly unacceptable in this application, so there is naturally a sense of luxury inside the Estoque that's missing from the Gallardo and Murcielago. We can also see large paddle shifters for the e-gear transmission that are yanked straight from the Gallardo and plenty of two-tone grey and creamy white leather covering most every surface. Plus, there's a whole lot more space now for such pleasure-inducers as a Blu-ray player, in-cabin television and, um, legroom. Still, it's clear that this is a concept cockpit that was likely rushed to deadline for the Paris Motor Show. The buttons in the cockpit are all hard black plastic, which is not exactly fitting for a sister brand of Audi, an automaker that arguably sets the gold standard for interiors by which others are judged. Take a look at the Estoque's interior for yourself in our gallery below.

Gallery: Paris 2008: Lamborghini Estoque LIVE

_24i0003_thumbnail.jpg_24i0009_thumbnail.jpg_24i0008_thumbnail.jpg081623500_1222962752_thumbnail.jpg075430900_1222962761_thumbnail.jpg

[source: Lamborghini]

PRESS RELEASE

From autoblog