We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Anit Virus software is best??

Nodz86

I am using NOD32 which I have been doing for the last couple of years, I never had a problem with this AV, and I think it's great. It has several scanners, one especially for when you are browsing internet(Internet Monitor), one for email, one for MS office documents, and one scanning file systems.

Reason I like this AV, is because 1. Easy to use (very userfriendly). 2. Good security, and doesn't bug you with useless info and popups, unless there's a threat and AV needs your attention. 3. Doesn't use so many ressources which won't slow down your PC like some other AV's out there.

I used to have Avast, but the trial thing ran out.. So I got AVG. The annoying thing with AVG is that it seems to think that MSN has some sort of virus attached to it.. Sort of annoying.

You can turn off the msn security. AVG is awesome :thumbsup:

SLRRR

I use Avira AntiVir becouse This said it was best, no other reason. Is quite good but the pop ups can be a bit of a pain, I may buy it soon, shall see how much it is. I use AVG on my laptop because college won't allow me to use their internet unless the comp has anti virus from their list. The problem with it is that its a bit slow and clogs up the PC, AntiVir seems to be a lot faster.