We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

how to mod

StrickenHAWK?

You learn.. Simple.. Ill just give you the links to get started but you need to pay for the program. Im not going to explain step by step cause there is so much to do well for newbies anyway.

If you dont buy the program you have to use the Alfa GT demo pack. The demo version of Zmodeler cannot import at all. You can only export your model etc.

---------

So for the demo of zmodeler 2.1.1 go here.

http://www.zmodeler2.com/?mode=downloads

Download Alfa GT Demo pack which is the only file you can load up from TDU, that is also in that link if you scroll down.

Open it and begin! and learn..

-------

I will not send cars in file format the Zmodeler demo can use.. (.Z3d) cause if i do that everyone will ask etc, i support Zmodeler creators so BUY the program if you want to change other cars etc.

Thats all im explaining cause things you can learn yourself etc, that's how i did it so yeah.

Your Antivirus seems to be worse than a virus itself.

Dude, nice start :).

ZModeler is a commercial product, if there were viruses in it, everybody would know :rolleyes:

If your AV doesn't block the ZModeler2 site, you'll find there many tutos to learn 3D modeling by yourself.

http://zmodeler2.com/

And the self-help forum of course.

http://forum.zmodeler2.com/index.php

happy modding :p

sorry, but what is wrong with that?

Forum policy, not being nice, not boosting you're post count, cluttering up the page... If you're new to the forums, it can be excused with a warning though. So don't worry about someone wearing a suit in a black Chrysler Grand Caravan pulling into you're driveway because you double posted. :cheeky:

But anyway, with ZModeler, it's tough and will take a long time to learn. I haven't learned much yet, but I'm slowly gathering some info.

-Leadfoot

;105393']Forum policy, not being nice, not boosting you're post count, cluttering up the page... If you're new to the forums, it can be excused with a warning though. So don't worry about someone wearing a suit in a black Chrysler Grand Caravan pulling into you're driveway because you double posted. :cheeky:

But anyway, with ZModeler, it's tough and will take a long time to learn. I haven't learned much yet, but I'm slowly gathering some info.

-Leadfoot

ok then.

• 1 month later...