We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

CarlosVega: Corvette T-Shirts Clothes Mod [v1.2]

CarlosVega

Corvette T-Shirts Clothes Mod [v1.2]

Description

Replaces 'HCICK' and 'Ben Sherman' logos on t-shirts by the Chevrolet Corvette logo. The mod is available for 5 different t-shirts. If you apply the mod on one of the t-shirts, it will affect *all* color versions of the t-shirt.

Creator

CarlosVega

Download Link

TDU_Corvette_T-Shirts_v1.2.zip

Version History

Version 1.1 - Recolored the dark blue 'Ben Sherman' t-shirts to white. See also preview image.

Version 1.2 - Update for easier installation. No longer requires TDU Modding Tools for installation.

Further information

For further information and installation instructions, please see the readme.txt contained in the ZIP archive.

Preview Image

TDU_Corvette_T-Shirts_Thumb.jpg

Oh, and by the way: Is it possible to reduce the compression artifacts when saving to DXT5? My original files look much cleaner than the DDS versions.

I'm using DXTBmp, of course. Maybe there is a setting i missed, which keeps more of the original quality ... i don't know.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance! :)

Oh, and by the way: Is it possible to reduce the compression artifacts when saving to DXT5? My original files look much cleaner than the DDS versions.

I'm using DXTBmp, of course. Maybe there is a setting i missed, which keeps more of the original quality ... i don't know.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance! :)

Hummmm I suggest you to use paint.net instead of dxtbmp. It fully supports DDS files.

We've noticed a loss of quality when saving BMP to DDS back.

I installed Paint.net (plus the AlphaMask add-on) and re-converted one of the files to DDS. No enhancements. The new DDS looks slightly different, but only due to minor changes in the compression artifacts. Too bad. :cry:

Anyway, thanks for pointing out Paint.net. Nice and useful piece of software. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...