We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fanatec Porsche 911 Wheel for Xbox 360

Eudemon

Porsche 911 Wheel for Xbox 360  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Porsche 911 Wheel for Xbox 360

• Woohooo finally a decent wheel for the 360!
    • I'll definitely keep tabs on it!
    • I'm not sure, I'll wait and see myself.
    • I'm content with the controller just now.

If you didn't know then Fanatec the masters behind the G25 matching and in some cases even surpassing Porsche 911 Wheel for PC are now working on a version for the Xbox 360. Yes you read that right a decent wheel is making it's way to the Xbox 360 finally!!

Simbin will probably be fully supporting the wheel in it's upcoming racer Race Pro for the Xbox 360 and who knows what this could mean for the future. I mean just imagine a fully working Wheel, Pedals and Clutch setup working in the next version of Test Drive Unlimited. It would be simply amazing!!

I will post everything concerning this wheel in this thread and be sure to check out the official website for the latest info.

==================================================

Official Website

This is the first video of the Porsche 911 Turbo S wheel for Xbox 360 in action. The wheel runs well with Forza 2 and other games but it still lacks some Force Feedback effects. We also still need to implement the Tuning function and the 6 speed gear shifter

HQ version

I didn't think the PS3 needed anything special to support these wheels, only that the developers include the support for the wheel in the game itself?

I'd love to be a tester as I will be one of the first to get Race Pro when it hits the shops and can't wait for the next TDU. Plus if Turn 10 release a patch for making the wheel work then on the Nurbirgring I would go again! Think I'll give it a try anyway.

Here you go :)

We will bring out a lot of new products and I would like to get your feedback:

- Clubsport Pedals for Porsche 911 Turbo Wheel: High-end pedals (at a reasonable price) made of aluminium and with superb sensors

- Porsche 911 Carrera Wheel for PC: Great performance and excellent value for your money

- Porsche 911 Turbo S Wheel for Xbox360: Finally a decent choice for simracers on the Xbox360

- RennSport Wheel Stand: The perfect and simple solution to play without a table. Super solid and easy to stow away.

- RennSport Cockpit: The ultimate cockpit which makes you feel like sitting in a roll-cage

- Clubsport table clamp: Add-on for all Porsche wheels to make the shifter installation more sturdy and to adjust the angle of the wheel

In my blog on http://www.911wheel.com you will find a lot of information about the new products, new features or press reviews.

If you are interested to participate, please visit http://www.911wheel.com and fill out the test registration form.

We will not choose one tester for all products so many people will have a chance but it can take a while until you get selected.

Please post this search for community testers in the forums you are active. Add a link to it in the registration form. This shows me that you are keen as well ;)

And if you are interested to do even more, please check out the information about the Community / Support agents we are looking for in all major countries. More details to follow on this topic.

Looking forwards to work with you again.

Best regards

That's interesting to know actually, seems they actually do communicate with their testers and customers plus it's good to see that they also listen and take onboard ideas also. I'm imagining this wheel, pedals and shifter with Race Pro and personally I can't wait for 2009!! :D

That's interesting to know actually, seems they actually do communicate with their testers and customers plus it's good to see that they also listen and take onboard ideas also. I'm imagining this wheel, pedals and shifter with Race Pro and personally I can't wait for 2009!! :D

I'm imagining you sounding like a giggling school girl. Waiting for Race Pro. :D

well, having just bought a fairly new PC and got a few racing games for it, i discovered that my room just doesn't have the space for a G25 steering wheel, but for some reason when i heard about this wheel for the xbox that side of logic has gone completly out of the window and i gotta get that wheel, currently trying to signup to try and test it

Well it needs to be approved and the point of this is make their wheel the best it can be so that it can be fully supported to the highest degree in future titles. It's not a free wheel as such, it's moreso testing out a product to help it be the best it can be. Might be good for squashing the crappy MS wheel also. lol

Hmm interesting brackets to aim for, so would low be like MS Wheel ie just a wheel and pedals, Medium would be like a good Wheel and Pedals set ala Driving Force Pro and High would be the full on dogs dangly bits G25 competitor.

If they could nail those areas then they would be laughing as then there's a wheel for everyone!