We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 27 Vote

Speed

PotW: Week 27 Winner  

48 members have voted

1. 1. PotW: Week 27 Winner

• 1. T3hReaper
    • 2. MadMax
    • 3. Iced_Bullet
    • 4. Andreaz1
    • 5. Safiro TDU
    • 6. zo6dude
    • 7. Rtoups
    • 8. HappyTreeFriend
    • 9. EyeKatcher
    • 10. Ringo_60013
    • 11. eruanno
    • 12. ShadowGT
    • 13. BAk99
    • 14. Djey
    • 15. GalyPoland
    • 16. RB26DETT
    • 17. Peregrine
    • 18. Sunny
    • 19. Him
    • 20. Cakeflour
    • 21. RamseyOfficial
    • 22. Pressurized
    • 23. Leetpix
    • 24. Car Freak
    • 25. Sunny Delight
    • 26. DriftNismo
    • 27. Leadfoot[YT]
    • 28. Danger Mouse
    • 29. MARK1992
    • 30. Giel2008
    • 31. Speeder
    • 32. Baltoman
    • 33. Blink182
    • 34. GTAMADDOG
    • 35. *GhostRacerGTI*
    • 36. aripall
    • 37. 560BHP
    • 38. 440BHP
    • 39. Ruub
    • 40. andy_carlos
    • 41. Davi_Kad
    • 42. Beem3r
    • 43. HappyLuy
    • 44. minulescu
    • 45. CarboyZR1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah this is why I don't participate in these anymore, madmax easily has the best looking photo yet he barely got any votes

you guys are not even trying in these competitions, whats wrong with those pics? most of them are terrible

if you cant come up with a good pic for a competition, how can I expect you to vote for the right pic\best looking pic

yea we all have diff taste but in this case its clear which pic looks the best and its not #16, no offense to the person who submitted it but its just my 2 cents

ah this is why I don't participate in these anymore, madmax easily has the best looking photo yet he barely got any votes

So because everyone doesn't agree with your opinion, you wont enter. Sounds like something a small child would say... "He wont pass me the ball, I'm not playing anymore :cry:"

you guys are not even trying in these competitions, whats wrong with those pics? most of them are terrible

If you're so good, then how about you try and beat these people who "arn't trying." They've made the effort to enter, which is a lot better than sitting around complaining about the competition.

if you cant come up with a good pic for a competition, how can I expect you to vote for the right pic\best looking pic

You can't expect anything. Just because you believe your pictures are of a higher standard than everyone elses does not mean that that is everyones opinion. Your preference of a certain photo does not make it the "right pic."

yea we all have diff taste but in this case its clear which pic looks the best and its not #16, no offense to the person who submitted it but its just my 2 cents

Well according to the vote it is. Do you not know the purpose of a vote? Voting is used to decide what the majority of people prefer. Clearly in this case RB26DETTs photo is prefered by the majority. That's sort of the aim of the whole competition ;)

Guest RB26DETT

while reading amg's posts, i was going to look back who this number 16 guy was and see if it really is a terrible photo and might laugh, turns out its me. O_O

anyway, speed pretty much said what i would say. if you think we're not trying (well sort of not since i enter stuff from my old photo thread because i don't my have my gaming desktop anymore) why aren't you entering? just because you don't like the other entries!? LAME. if you propose that you have a "higher standard" photo, surely you'd win right? it'll depened on who the community thinks has the best photo. one reason i didn't vote for max is of the HDR. it's too bright and the car doesn't look nice anymore.

funny how you see that in max's pic but you don't see lots of stuff in your pics or any other pics

stuff like bad textures, terrible smoke effects and the yellowish lighting

yea that's the game but theres ways to hide all of that stuff and when entering a photo competition you have to make sure you do that

now if you don't make sure your pic is perfect and you still win then theres no need for me to participate in a competition like that

I entered three times and won twice and thats it for me

as you can see in my thread, I put allot into my pics

LMAO, why put so much effort and try to make your picture look so perfect if the prize is something so... simple? I mean, all you get by winning the POTW is having your piccy as a banner on the forum for 1 week. After that noone will remember about your peeeerrrfect picture that you did everything just to make it perfect. Really, This is just for fun dude, it's no BIG competition. Relax a bit, you're not getting 10 bucks or anything if you win the POTW anyways and besides that, you can enter every week, so if your picture wasen't good anough this week, you'll have many others to enter. Jeez :rolleyes:

LMAO, why put so much effort and try to make your picture look so perfect if the prize is something so... simple? I mean, all you get by winning the POTW is having your piccy as a banner on the forum for 1 week. After that noone will remember about your peeeerrrfect picture that you did everything just to make it perfect. Really, This is just for fun dude, it's no BIG competition. Relax a bit, you're not getting 10 bucks or anything if you win the POTW anyways and besides that, you can enter every week, so if your picture wasen't good anough this week, you'll have many others to enter. Jeez :rolleyes:

A Men To That Brotha! rofl:lol:

+REP

lets say it was for the prize, all that effort some people put into a pic would be wasted because most of you guys here cant identify the best looking photo, so my point is: why participate in this then?

prize or no prize, when I enter I want to win

theres lots of features in photo mode, you can change the lighting, you can zoom in, blur and all that stuff, noone here seems to be using it

lets say it was for the prize, all that effort some people put into a pic would be wasted because most of you guys here cant identify the best looking photo, so my point is: why participate in this then?

theres lots of features in photo mode, you can change the lighting, you can zoom in, blur and all that stuff, noone here seems to be using it

FS man.. jst calm down..:oook:

How about a "POTW Winner" title (kinda like "Modder", "Supporter" etc.) if someone wins the POTW, say, 3 times? (Not one time because then it would be too easy to get, and not 3 times in a row because it would be too hard then) :p

I do actually really like this idea, but I may be somewhat bias, due to the fact that I have the list of winners in front of me, and I'm the only person who has won more than 3 ;) Looks like RB26DETT might be joining the exclusive club soon enough though ;)

Guest RB26DETT
funny how you see that in max's pic but you don't see lots of stuff in your pics or any other pics

stuff like bad textures, terrible smoke effects and the yellowish lighting

i understand what you're saying. and i know i'm part of that because i used to play with a POS rig and textures were crap, i even had missing parts on the mountains. yeah i do see them, that's why i don't vote for them. but i don't see anything wrong with my pic, it just doesn't have HDR cause i was using a crappy ol' 7300gs.

hallo! can't you not see what i did on my photo? i zoomed in using focal length and not the one you use with the click wheel, i have radial blur, and tilted the angle.

OH, I LIKE THE POTW STATUS THINGY! Pink please! :D

Dude, you need some treatment. You said you've already won in POTW so what more do you want? Do you want to win in EVERY POTW? Well bad news for you buddy but ppl here doesn't feel like having the same winner every week (A selfish one in fact). And it's not only you who wants to win in POTW, everyone who enters wants to win too but you can't let that turn in to an obsession.