We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Edonis.bnk

me™

Seeing as nobody seems willing to help me on MSN, and my computer / router seems to hate Filefront (Thanks for trying Safiro!:thumbsup:).

Basically, Filefront seems to run really really slow and I can never download anything from it, it just keeps timing out.

All I'm asking for is the original Edonis.bnk. I have the interior, all I need is the exterior. A backup went wrong, and I want to revert back to the original now.

For such a simple request I really shouldn't need to start a new bloody topic!

Oh, TSS, I'd really like to know what you do that takes you so long to find Edonis.bnk on messenger, that you forget about it and stop responding! :mad:

Oh, TSS, I'd really like to know what you do that takes you so long to find Edonis.bnk on messenger, that you forget about it and stop responding! :mad:

I was looking for it and then somebody asked me to play GTA IV on the Xbox 360. I'm very sorry that I "forgot" about it. I'm not always at your own service as Djey says and don't treat people like doormats. I'm sure that you could have waited a little while huh?

I am, however, sending it to you on MSN now but you don't seem to be responding either. So it isn't just me :rolleyes:

Also don't people keep saying "Back things up FIRST!". Does that not get to you? Because if you did what was advised you wouldn't have this problem that you have now... Also how could the backup go wrong? Did you delete the file or overwrite it?

• 2 weeks later...