We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & TSS: Porsche Carrera GT [Vs. 1, 2, 3 & 4]

Tool831

• Replies 257
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad:I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS I AM COMPLETLY LOST ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT CANT YOU JUST POST THEM LIKE BAS BAS:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you appreciate how hard they work in their free time for this... :rolleyes: Maybe if you were a little happier someone would help you...

Look what I found:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I think you should look around more...

-Leadfoot

:mad:I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS I AM COMPLETLY LOST ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT CANT YOU JUST POST THEM LIKE BAS BAS:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The file can't be attached here due to upload size restrictions.

CANT YOU JUST POST THEM LIKE BAS BAS:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basbas has his own server to host his stuff.. I don't pay money for a server or anything such, its on the first page i even made it a bold font, so unless your blind let me know.. But its sooo easy to download that even a 10 year old could do it. Honestly..

@ ChrisChakk - That CGT on that youtube link, thats my friend Alex Djordjevic, from SoCal Hes a nice guy, he also owns a 1000+WHP 996 Turbo thats Silver. And a beastly ass turbo diesel truck. Hes all over the internet

VRAlexander that is right? :p

Some said he was going to swap the CGT for a lazy ass Veyron?

can you make a 5 Version?

a ( Porsche Carrera GT ) Gemballa Mirage GT Black Edition

greetings:

Porsche Carrera GT

This can't be done unfortunately because Tool cannot model and unless a model of the Mirage GT can be found then it's impossible without somebody who is able to model cars and that can change the looks and add the parts to the original Carrera GT.

Reason I know this is because I asked Tool myself about this and he gave me this answer. ;)