We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nooooooobbbb

seamiekoff

Hey everybody, looking for cruises and to join a club to get the achievement and have a bit of craic. I've got only a few cars, but happy with what i have really. Which are:

R34, Corvette C6 Coupe, Enzo, Lamborghini Miura, 350-Z NISMO R-TUNE, Viper SRT 10, Esprit V8, Alfa Competizione and a Saturn lol. I can afford more it's just i haven't bothered yet, dunno wot to get next as i was only making sure i had all the classes covered . . . .any suggestions?????

Anyway see yiz on a cruise soon i s'pose:thumbsup:

Or..it'll make your life harder because Greezy will want to be friends with you. :cheeky:

If, by that, you mean that I hang around people with good taste in cars, then yes.

BUT, if you mean that I send a friend request to everyone with a McLaren, then no.

Am I getting close?

Also, I apologize for suggesting purchasing the most versatile car in the game:rolleyes:

If, by that, you mean that I hang around people with good taste in cars, then yes.

BUT, if you mean that I send a friend request to everyone with a McLaren, then no.

Am I getting close?

Also, I apologize for suggesting purchasing the most versatile car in the game:rolleyes:

Actually, neither. I just mean you suggest cars that you like rather than cars that are better than the McLaren.

But, it's all opinion. It just so happens that your opinion is a bit off. :p

• 2 weeks later...