We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

CarlosVega: Mercedes-Benz T-Shirts Clothes Mod [v1.1]

CarlosVega

Mercedes Benz T-Shirts Clothes Mod [v1.1]

Description

Replaces the logo on 'ECKO' t-shirts with the Mercedes-Benz logo. The mod is available for a male and a female t-shirt. If you apply the mod, it will affect *all* color versions of the t-shirt.

Creator

CarlosVega

Download link

TDU_Mercedes-Benz_T-Shirts_v1.1.zip

Version History

Version 1.1 - Update for easier installation. No longer requires TDU Modding Tools for installation.

Further information

For further information and installation instructions, please see the readme.txt contained in the ZIP archive.

Preview Image

TDU_Mercedes-Benz_T-Shirts_Thumb.jpg

nice shirt..

can you please make an audi logo too, thanks!

Maybe. I'll put it on the list. Currently working on Lamborghini.

The time-consuming thing here is to find an appropriate Shirt to apply the logo on, without screwing up the whole shirt. Also, because i'd like to avoid to use the same piece of clothing multiple times for different logos, i'm slowly running out of shirts. ;)

maybe replacing the logos of other clothes by other brands, like the longarmed shirt for the lambo or something ?

Found something that fits with the Lambo logos. Working on the Mod since last saturday, it's slightly more difficult this time. Anyway, i'm close to finishing it. Will probably be released at the weekend.

shirt with collar will do :thumbsup:

gogogo:D

Shirt with collar may become difficult, but i'll see what i can do. After the Lambo release. ;)

• 1 year later...