We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Zmodeler tutorial (from a mod)

E30 FTW!!!

Would you like a modder to post a zmodeler tutorial on this forum???  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a modder to post a zmodeler tutorial on this forum???

but the point is where do you think the 1st ever modder learnt! he had to learn himself so why cant we all!!

Ive had a bit of help from tool and now im working solo on 4 mods!

because some of us (me) are dumb. just have no idea on how to use it. not one iota of a clue. zilch. so nothing to work with. do you under stand what im saying?

Well, No matter how many people Vote Yes, it all comes down to whether the Modder wants to, or has the time to post a tutorial on such a complex software.

I think the best way to learn is to just practice and practice and practice with the free version, you should soon get the hang of it.

Of course i want a tutorial to be posted, but, no one can force a modder to do it ;)

Well, No matter how many people Vote Yes, it all comes down to whether the Modder wants to, or has the time to post a tutorial on such a complex software.

I think the best way to learn is to just practice and practice and practice with the free version, you should soon get the hang of it.

Of course i want a tutorial to be posted, but, no one can force a modder to do it ;)

Exactly was I was thinking aswell :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I understand your frustrations and it seems all the "smart" people have figured it out themselves or got tips. Instead of saying..just figure it out and i got some tips from tools..you might share those tips..

For the rest of us that are clueless, I found some helpful people from nfs forums who have a detaild book online for creating a car from scratch on zmodeler

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/hotpursuit2/tutorials/zmtutor/contents.html

its really complicated. Study and good luck!

Who would like a tutorial written by a modder on this forum??If the majority votes for yes then i'm going to contact an modder and kindly showing him this thread.I just can't understand zmodeler and it's pretty annoying.

All I could know is even there are 100% votes, the modders won't, cause modder knows that people wants to learn, and many people have already contacted a Modders, showing this thread to them doesn't make any sense, as the Modder it self would look at it also......