We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

i'm leaving the forums and TDU

HSVxSEXY_TIME?

Oh man that sucks. In the army if your in Aghanistan, if everything gets screwed up, don't try to save everyone, just save yourself.
...and the best way to achieve that is....not going there at all! If u find urself in some crappy situation u gotta do what u have to, otherwise stay at home.:rolleyes:

Yeah, what time? may not be able to be there for allof the island but that'll depend. Howcome you can still play if your computer got smashed up?

my PC runs it still but it's eve laggier than before, the case took the most of it rly, i thought it was worse than it was, but i think it's damaged the CPU or RAM, cuz it's REALLY slow on desktop too.

well thats one good thing that your PC runs, so what time is this cruise? You gonna film it?? I would but I can seem to get sound on my game recorder, I'll film it if you want me to though.

It runs but just barley. He cannot run it since it lags a lot. Correct me if I'm wrong HSV.

Anyways, sucks to hear man. Take care!

All the best. I wish you every success in the future, and hope it all goes well. And i can recommend a three mobile broadband dongle if you just want to have internet access to surf the web. Once again all the best, take care and we'll hopefully still see you around occasionally. Do our nation proud :)