We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tsuka: TOYOTA JZA80 SupraRZ [v4.10] ADDED SOUND FILE

Tsuka

Okay, just for the record people.. That interior is high poly as a modder i know. Its just the textures that are dark thats all. :)

So all you need is just to brighten it up and it will look like you're NSX's or FTO's?

BTW, the Supra's performance matches much of the XLR, top speed of the Supra is 160MPH and 0-60 in 5.1 sec. and the XLR's is 161MPH and 4.9 sec. according to DisenoArt.com

• Replies 236
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsuka I have done a sound mod for your Supra mod don't know if you want to add it to first post or not. Sorry about the start sound as it's a bit loud and doesn't really sync well with the idle sound, you can always change it back to original if you don't like it. Anyway below is a preview and download.

Preview

Download

Here is my 265MPH koenigsegg converted to a Toyota Supra Turbo! And with the new Supra sound! Video will be ready soon.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Thanks Alot!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

can anyone make a tunning mod for this car... i don't know about you all, but this car without a tunning kit is just a kitten and not a tiger... it would be nice the tunning kit that was used on the Eclipse... thx

The only thing you can do now is change the rims/tint the windows, otherwise you need Tsuka's(The modder who made this) permission

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    In my opinion the Cadillac XLR would be the best, it has alright handling, good speed, Noble M14 is way to fast, then it would be faster than an R8, you could say the same if you put it over the tuscan :p

Well, caddy is understeery and snappy ,but that's not it's bigest problem-model doesn't fit at all! Anyway, you don't have to tune the noble and btw who drives the stock supra anyway?:cheeky: I imagine driving a tuned one and then my sound goes really nice with it!:D:o:D

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/markonious/supra.jpg