We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tsuka: TOYOTA JZA80 SupraRZ [v4.10] ADDED SOUND FILE

Tsuka

• Replies 236
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like it replacing the XKR, wish I had a good Supra sound for it though (and could add a bit more power to it; we all love those 800rwhp TTs). I prefer the stock looking Supra to the veilside style, but something like this would be awesome. [imo]

good job!

I LOOOOOVE that mod sooo freakin much!

Buuut...that sound mod isnt good =(

i think its really not the typical sound of the supra engine!

id love if someone could make a better soundmod with the REAL sound of the supra like in this vid :

Thats hardly a real supra sound. I mean, its a fully custom car. The engine probably bears almost no real resemblance to the original engine, apart from the number of cylinders and the shape.

It would be cool to have a sound like that though, especially if we had a tuned supra in game.

Its very hard to get a realistic sounding sound in TDU though, due to the way it makes the sound, and the small amount of 'sample' you've got to work with.

@Tsuka

I think that sound is pretty good, I'll deffo be downloading it to go with the supra.

YT isn't good source of inspiration. It's realy hard to find stock Supra sound, but if I'm honest, this sounds well:

Well,that certainly isn't a stock supra,but it sounds :drool:! ...and very very similar to what I've done,cuz that's the kind of sound(prrrrRRRRrrrr:D)I was going for!

Thats hardly a real supra sound. I mean, its a fully custom car. The engine probably bears almost no real resemblance to the original engine, apart from the number of cylinders and the shape.

It would be cool to have a sound like that though, especially if we had a tuned supra in game.

Its very hard to get a realistic sounding sound in TDU though, due to the way it makes the sound, and the small amount of 'sample' you've got to work with.

@Tsuka

I think that sound is pretty good, I'll deffo be downloading it to go with the supra.

well that was jsut a sample...but if you heard a supra with stock engine in real life u know that it doenst differs soooo much from the videos posted here and found on youtube! (

)

i mean u can do something with the motor like chiptuning and then put on a new muffler or exhaust system BUT the car wont sound very different to the stock version on higher RPM and thats what i mean..the supra has a very typical sound when having higher rpms...

Heres one with stock exhaust just to show you^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLFx429pQI0

and one with all stock but the exhaust and the airfilter...: