We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dacia Please !!!

flo9ryn

Hy all you modders ...sorry my bad english, but i'm from Romania and i'm beg you all to make a dream of mine come true...

Please if you can to make a special car for me.

It could be even a Dacia Logan, Dacia Sandero or Dacia 1310..

Witch one is easyer to build...and please make an interior to...

Your doing all a good work...keep it up...

Thanks

I was up to buy a new car recently and seriously considered Sandero. I kinda like it, but couldn't wait till it starts selling in my country. So I bought Ford Fusion at sale price and I didn't regret it.

I saw it in real sometime later and didn't like it so much. Looks much better at commercials and photos.

btw it certainly isn't a bad car, otherwise TG wouldn't make such a boost out of it, even on the mockery side :cheeky:

Guest RB26DETT

if only there was a dacia dealership where i'm from, i'd sell my useless corolla in a heartbeat and pick up a sandero. as you said, it looks nice in the photos. :p

OH! BAD NEWS! THE DACIA SANDERO ISN'T AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY!

OH NO!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RB26DETT
...how hard is for you modders to build a dacia ...any model...

why don't you try and make and see for yourself how difficult it is. show some respect.

sry but in this case i will make my own dacia car and i will not share'it with you "my friends"........i wish you all .....happy :thumbsup:hollidays ...good luck with any new projects and many many kisses from romania...the land of oportunites

and I will make the most detailed version of the Lamborghini Diablo which has more detail than GT5 cars, and I'll make sure I won't share it with you :p