We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Oh HAI DER!

Cuban_Legend

I'm new her, long time lurker. Got back into TDU just today. joined the xfire clan.Hoping to get some help starting my new TDU Online account! :D

As well as learning about mods and which ones are worth it and how to go about installing them.

I look forward to plenty of cruises if you got em! :)

Hai ther earthling, welcome to the wonderful world of TDU:C! :D

As for your online profile, when you start your profile, tick the Gamespy box, and you're pretty much done. ;)

And you're welcome into the Mod Shop to check out all the wonderful mods members have done. ;) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Question, if i have a current Gamespy-Online account ( i found an old save) it would save me time from starting a new one, but i don't like the name, is there any way i an edit the name in anyway? Hexing it or something?

Cuz i really like the name i have in the new account , but its completely empty, would take me forever to catchup.

Hey any of you guys seen Rtoups around lately, im a long time friend of his, from way back when he used to really be into BF2. I heard he was a member of these forums.

I recently caught him playing TDU in xfire and asked him how he liked it, to my surprise, he played it more much than me and is a HUGE regular poster in the Atari TDU forums organizing Cruises and stuff. LOL

Thx! : ) I rly put some thought into it.

So, anyone got an answer to my question from before , or should i post it in a new thread in general TDU PC chat?

It should work to replace the new save with the old one, as long as they are created with the same CD key. But as far as I know, I don't think you can change the name in-game, if that's what you meant. :)

Ok thanks. but how do i do that exactly? replace, the new with the old save, how? o_0