We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Mitsubishi FTO [v1.0]

Tool831

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that car is great but my textures are not like your at the picture!

What you mean? I fixed everything before releasing.. Either show us a picture.

lol the game crashes when i enter nissan showroom !

Download Djeys 'Magic Map' i really think you didn't read the 'Readme.txt' cause it explains how to get it working. I even mention about the magic map.

Tool, Ive noticed on the Right Door panel of the FTO, there is a Chrome Strip, sorta like a mirror?

Apart from that little flaw, The driver not holding the wheel properly (AirWheel :D) The reverse lights not working, and the fact that it's still branded as the SC430 :( I'd say that this was TDU's greatest mod.

Well if you replaced the 350Z he doesn't hold the wheel in the air. :)

Its abit strange with the reverse lights, i cant get the texture to have reverse lights but i can get the glare but its either a reverse light glare or no headlight glare. Its not allowing me to have both for some unknown reason, i will try to fix it though cause i managed to get it working on the Carrera GT when it had the same problem. With the chrome looking strip, it will reflect depending on where the sun is. They are originally meant to be black but i have used too much black so i decided around the windows to be a light gray with reflection.

As for the renaming i can do it but many people ain't in the US or Australia which TDU uses the 'DB_US' in database and i would have to update all of them. Its not hard but all cars from either Lexus or Nissan depending on what you replace will say 'Mitsubishi' which wouldn't really look nice. Imo.

I am planning to somehow replace a full car showroom and make it a new dealership just replacing a showroom and ill decorate it and make it different and new really. IF! i ever plan to do it im 100% sure it would be over out of Lexus, Nissan, Alfa, Aston Martin or Jaguar.

Okay, can someone please confirm for me with the interior? Cause ive saw someones images and the interior was screwed.. Can someone show me what it looks like? Cause i will fix it tonight if it is screwed up.

Edit: Dont worry, found out by a friend. i will fix it now.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Interior Fix Released!

(Check First Post)

Info: Fixes the interior textures not applying correctly, so it will now look like my image on the first page. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...