We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark: Audi R8 [BETA RELEASED!!] #FIXED

Shark

Thanks@all :)

Yesterday and today I made the Sideblades (the carbon things on both sides) and tried the wheels. Here are 3 pic's of them:

[imglink]http://cube-fm.com/kdcrew/wp-content/gallery/audi-r8/thumbs/thumbs_20081202174240.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://cube-fm.com/kdcrew/wp-content/gallery/audi-r8/thumbs/thumbs_20081202174316.jpg[/imglink]

It's not the final version of the wheels!

[imglink]http://cube-fm.com/kdcrew/wp-content/gallery/audi-r8/thumbs/thumbs_20081202174522.jpg[/imglink]

:)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW What do you have left in the R8 to do?

Some things...

- fixing Bugs (like Audi Ring's Chrome and the wheels)

- make a complete High Resolution Interior

- make functionally breaklights

- make a sound

and a few other things, too... ;)

But don't worry, I think there will be a Beta :).

I personally think that something like the RT12's(or 612's) sound might fit the R8 nicely and tyt on the mod.

Technically the Gallardo is the closest to the Audi R8 for sound, since they use similar engines (Audi owns Lamborghini and often puts Audi parts in Lambos for those who don't know).

Technically the Gallardo is the closest to the Audi R8 for sound, since they use similar engines (Audi owns Lamborghini and often puts Audi parts in Lambos for those who don't know).

Yeah I know, but when they were owned by Chrysler they made the Diablo, best lambo ever =D

Without a doubt Shark would be the best modder in TDU-C if he could release mods fast with this much of detail, he's still one of the best modders though....

I wouldn't be surprised if Atari/Eden took the KD crew as employees, probably tool aswell if he has a crew :p :)

lol?

Nevermind that the RS4 has the same engine and the same sound as the R8 then....

Originally Posted by CobraDBlade viewpost.gif

Actually the R8 is borrowing from the Gallardo(platform) and the engine is, as RX_37 said, the same v8 used in the RS4. Lamborghini may use the occasional Audi part, or have joint ventures, but the heart of Lamborghini's are still created in house. You think Chrysler built the Lambo engines? lol Nope, and likewise Lamborghini is using its own, not Audi's system in the Gallardo.

So we can just slap in a RS4 Sound Mod on this right?

well... the RS4-Sound is a little bit attenuated compared with the R8, but it is of course the sound which is nearest to the R8 in TDU :)

i have a mod for the RS4 which is muffled, it will fit quite well :D