We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Saleen for Sale

Eudemon

Well I don't think it'll be the last tuner/low volume manufacturer/design house to go

The euorpean car industry is in big trouble with the 'credit crunch' too ... sales of luxury cars are down about 20-30% which is a HUGE amount and it means large companies are now scaling back budgets on lots of programmes

What about Roush, they do some nice mustangs and could easily give shelby a run for there money

Indeed they do, wasn't thinking of them at the time :p.

I don't like them but will be a shame to see them go. Hope they get bought and that they produce a new car, not something stolen from other places :)

Excuse me?! 1.) Look at the S7 and the S5S and 2.) They aren't a car manufacturer, they are a tuning company, Steve Saleen got famous for being a Mustang tuner, he just made tons of money from it so he started making loads of SRs and got world famous for his work then the S7 and the S281 came about.