We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2CV SUPER GT: Renault laguna 3.0 V6 24v [V1.1]

2CV SUPER GT

• 2 weeks later...
    • Replies 100
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem with this. I install it, and then start the game and go to Nissan's saloon, and the Laguna is not there. Before the change, there were Nissan 350Z Coupe, Nismo, and R34. And after the change, there are only Nismo and R34. I have v1.66A with MegaPack installed.. What can be the cause of this? I want to drive the Laguna, I love Renaults.. I'm DLing the 11 Turbo right now..

Nissan's saloon is not the right car dealer cause car maker is renault. You'll find it near the airport. You have to install logo.exe too and you ll see the Renault's logo.

I can't find it. However, I found something that looks like Oahu Cars, but I can't access it. I know this sounds a bit dumb, but, can you upload a screenshot of the position of the saloon?? :confused:

EDIT: Found it.. :) yeeeeeeyyyy

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

great work on the car love it :D. althouhgt im using it on 1.66a without megapack, im just using the model with no pyshics, ive got it on the 350z coupe and ive tried it on other cars and with diffrent rims but stil the same outcome, the tires seem to be much larger than the rim lol it looks kind of funny, heres a pic

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9236/20100404221815.jpg

do you know why this is ?because its the only thing thats spoling it for me :( but apart from that GREAT WORK !

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

• 4 months later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 11 months later...