We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pedal sensitivity in TDU

Tysmyster

Hi everyone,

I know it's not possible to adjust the pedal sensitivity ingame in TDU but I was wondering if some of you might have found a way around this. I think this game would be a lot better if the pedals were a whole lot less sensitive so you could actually put a little pressure on your brake and not immediately start to lock up your wheels.

I drive in HC mode most of the time because I find the handling of the cars much more enjoyable in this mode. I just wish I could pull up without wheel spin (it's almost impossible even in the Saturn Sky!) and brake without locking up right away. You notice this especially when driving very slow.

Anything you guys know about that I don't? Would love to hear about it.

That's why they call it Hard Core mode. Whatever u do, u gonna burn some rubber ;) Anyway it's possible to pull up without spinning but this needs some practice and a good wheel like G25. Also if this annoys u, u can avoid the spinning by turning the driving aids on.

i dont have that issue

my settings are

Gas, Brake, Clutch And Wheel = 90% sensitivity, deadzone = 0%, range = 100%

Device Settings

Overall Effects Strength, Spring Effect Strength, Damper Effect Strength = 100%

Centering Strength = 15%

Degrees Of Rotation = 720 Degrees

BTW I Have Logitech G25

• 2 weeks later...

Where can i find the settings for pedals sensitivity and deadzones please?

I'd like to tweak all that because i don't like much how it's handled but i can't find where it is. I'd also like to know if the FFB can be tweaked to get a better response. I don't like much the fact there's no ffb feeling when close to center.

Thanks.

Well there is a trick I found out by being OVERLY frustrated with the same problem on my G25.

Once you are in your car, go to controls, and click the Accelerate and when it sais push the axis or wahtever, push very very slowly, once you hit the stop, let go quickly, do the same for the brake pedal. This fixed it up completely, but the stupid wheel skid still sounds but its not actually skiiding, and with the sensitivity lowered on the wingman controls, it will be better.

BTW, I also drive with 900 degree xD

Maug: Do you use the G25? It does have a problem with the little feel of FFB while centered, if you search around on google, theres a fix for that.

• 5 weeks later...

dude,

I almost returned my g25 because of the wheel spin. Thanks a lot. for those who are having trouble controling ur car because of wheel spin follow the instruction I highlighted.

once again, thanks SergeBMW

Well there is a trick I found out by being OVERLY frustrated with the same problem on my G25.

Once you are in your car, go to controls, and click the Accelerate and when it sais push the axis or wahtever, push very very slowly, once you hit the stop, let go quickly, do the same for the brake pedal. This fixed it up completely, but the stupid wheel skid still sounds but its not actually skiiding, and with the sensitivity lowered on the wingman controls, it will be better.

Maug: Do you use the G25? It does have a problem with the little feel of FFB while centered, if you search around on google, theres a fix for that.

thx for this hind.

do you have the link to this fix?