We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Slipknot Tonight XD XD XD

BAk99

Joey_Hydraulic Drums-Glasgow SECC 08

Prosthetics-SECC Glasgow SECC 08

Ma Mate Took The Vids!!

Am gona see Slipknot at the Glasgow SECC tonight.. SOLD OUT can-not-wait!

Been waitin 4years for this gig since they split up.

Anyone else goin to there tour?

Guest RB26DETT

Yeah! Lucky git! They were supposed to have a concert here a few years ago. I bought a ticket but they decided to back out due to terrorist threats in the country during that time. Wuss.

I see them many years ago at the London Doclands Arena. The one where they filmed disasterpecies at and the video for My Plague. If you pause it zoom in alot and squint you can just make me out, lol.

Only downer of that night was missing Joeys drum kkit going in the air and rotating. And when they make 12500 people sit down and all jump up in wait and bleed (iirc) is immense, and the one on the decks runs around hitting the people who dont sit down was funny and he crowd surfed right near me (just a bit to far away tho). great night.

Hope you enjoy it. Who's the support acts??

Friends at my school took the day off to see this. Apparently two people had to go for First Aid as well :p.

Really not my kind of band as I hate heavy metal but I did go to see The Stereophonics last Wednesday at the SECC and it was amazing apart from all the beer which was thrown over the crowd repeatedly every 5 minutes :D