We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

J/T Tuning|Porsche CGT: Porsche 997 GT3 RS [V1.1]

Porsche Carrera GT

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Im fine with _some_ tuning, but extreme tuning = fail. Its a car, not a spaceship. And japan tuning cars are made for that, not european sportscars. ;(

Koenig

Gemballa

Hamaan

Ruf

And many others, all extreme tuners of Euro sports cars.

For some people, the "stock version" of any car, regardless of who makes it, is never enough, that's why the tuners exist in the first place.

There's always some crazy idiot who wants a 1000+ horsepower variant of their favorite car, even if it's a Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, or any other Euro supercar.

There is no need to get a GT3 RS tuned. I did a lap on the ring with it on the passenger seat. It´s truly awesome how this car handels and accelerates. So, if you want to tune a Porsche take a Turbo but not the RS !!!

Koenig

Gemballa

Hamaan

Ruf

And many others, all extreme tuners of Euro sports cars.

For some people, the "stock version" of any car, regardless of who makes it, is never enough, that's why the tuners exist in the first place.

There's always some crazy idiot who wants a 1000+ horsepower variant of their favorite car, even if it's a Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, or any other Euro supercar.

König is dead

Gemballa works for some saudi´s and russian´s

Hamann is not an extreme tuner, most people only get the rims or some little modifications on their bimmers, the showcars are unique in most case. they had to do with a handful ferrari´s, most of them also go to arabian countries, in case i know about one (!) german who get the dark lights from them on his 599GTB.

Ruf isn´t a tuner, it´s a regular manufacture as Alpina is it.

i think we can say that the taste of the "old" carnations is not in extreme tuning, so there is a rest of some people around the earth which had too much money and less taste.

König is dead

Hamann is not an extreme tuner, most people only get the rims or some little modifications on their bimmers, the showcars are unique in most case. they had to do with a handful ferrari´s, most of them also go to arabian countries, in case i know about one (!) german who get the dark lights from them on his 599GTB.

i think we can say that the taste of the "old" carnations is not in extreme tuning, so there is a rest of some people around the earth which had too much money and less taste.

Gemballa companies clicky as you can see they are pretty big in Europe. They dont even have companies in Russian

Enough :offtopic:

I cant wait for the final release :thumbsup:

König is dead

Hamann is not an extreme tuner,

The Koenig tuner company is still alive and kicking, just ask John Carmack the creator of the Doom and Quake games, he has two or three of his Ferraris tuned by Koenig, one at 1100+ horsepower.

Gemballa has been tuning extreme Porsches for more than 20 years now.

And Hamaan is one of the "new guys" in the Euro tuner scene, and they do far more than just BMW's as you can see here....

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars-h.htm

Ruf is a tuner AND a manufacturer, and they obtained manufacturer status by changing out more than 70% of the original Porsche components for their own superior Ruf parts. Ruf has also been around for more than 20 years now.