We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MC:LA South Central DLC. now out on the 26th??!!

TimBud

I don't think they will come back online though, as those cars were removed from the DLC..

Although R* may give them to us as compensation, hoping atleast. I want the damn Evo lol.

Also, on Rate my Ride people are uploading Cadillac XLR-V's (Which shouldn't be buyable). :-0

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it handy in the American cars and SUV's, as I am a JDM lover I like revving right to the limiter before shifting, and as American cars don't rev that high, and lose a ton of speed when they do, I use the shift light to time my shifts better. :p

Got a lot faster in the SUV's and yank tanks since using the shift light properly. :)

In most cars it is pretty pointless, but at least now it has a performance use rather than just aesthetic. (Better shift points if used correctly).

Pic of the shift light in action. :p http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/RockstarWebServices/mcla/common/getsakeimage.ashx?pid=323166&fileid=107332292

Well got the DLC downloaded.. i love it.. already have a Range Rover Sport on bags..... but oddly when i went to download the DLC.... it also showed the other two DLC car packs but when selected it said there was an error.. and it was only showing up on the Popular Section of downloads.. but besides that very very noce :thumbsup:

After downloading the DLC, I came out of my garage in my new Range Rover Sport and I noticed a new delivery challenge. It caught my attention because I didn't recognize the shape of the car. I backed up and found it to be a Cadillac XLR-V! So i did the delivery challenge and won. But I found it wierd that I could do one with an XLR, but can't buy it. It also caught my attention because Nipper was talking about people uploading XLR-Vs to Rate my Ride.

All the upcoming DLC cars (CLK65 AMG, XLR, 1098, S5, DB9 etc.) are already in the game. You can race against them (i've only found the CLK65 so far though), and they are all available for delivery from the new SC garage.

In typical M$ style they were accidentanly released early with the main upgrade. SO a few lucky funsters got hold of them then. Hence why some are bieng uplaoded to RmR. :)

All the upcoming DLC cars (CLK65 AMG, XLR, 1098, S5, DB9 etc.) are already in the game.

Nah the new Aston martin for DLC would most likely be:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/aston-martin-db90.jpg

Aswell there is a Mitsubishi Evolution X, 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Cadillac XLR-V, 2008 Audi S5, 2008 Ducati 1098. :cheeky:

Really wish i took notice of the other cars in the pack but they were the main ones that got my attention, aswell i think there is 6 cars per pack.

It's a shame that DLC cars are not free once you buy them from DLC..

• 2 weeks later...
Nah the new Aston martin for DLC would most likely be:

Aswell there is a Mitsubishi Evolution X, 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Cadillac XLR-V, 2008 Audi S5, 2008 Ducati 1098. :cheeky:

Really wish i took notice of the other cars in the pack but they were the main ones that got my attention, aswell i think there is 6 cars per pack.

It's a shame that DLC cars are not free once you buy them from DLC..

Don't understand what your trying to say here mate? :o

Anyway DLC 1 is out on the 16th (tomorrow)

And DLC 2 is out in another week.

Both will sell for 240M$P on XBL, or $2.99 on PSN

http://kotaku.com/5205424/midnight-club-los-angeles-rolling-out-new-vehicles