We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MC:LA South Central DLC. now out on the 26th??!!

TimBud

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:imwithstupid:

seriously WTF ?!?!?! what drugs is R* on

cause i want in on em xD

but yea.. at least this isn't a one sided deal... both PSN and XBMKTPL doesn't have the DLC ready yet

so it has to be something with R*

oh yea.. and they were even slick enough at the MC:LA South Central website to update with the list of the music

This is from mejornelson, and is probably the reason behind M$ failing.

Currently, Xbox LIVE members may experience issues related to billing. That means difficulties with account recovery, account management, Marketplace functions and/or making purchases. Users who already have Microsoft Points in their account will be able to redeem them. Until these issues are resolved, you will also be unable to sign in to Xbox.com, which includes posting in the forums and queuing up downloads on the Marketplace. All other areas of LIVE (matchmaking, friends lists, messaging etc.) are not affected.

The engineers are actively working to resolve the issues as quickly as possible. Keep an eye on the Xbox LIVE Status page in the support section of Xbox.com which will be updated when conditions change.

Thanks for your patience.

Update: The above issues have been fixed.

If they dare say another week and ill go mad....

The 360 DLC has been pushed back "slightly" according to Rockstar due to "an unforeseen bug in the title update" So I wouldn't sit there waiting for Rockstar to fix it then M$ to clear it for sale again. Remember TDU DLC 6, you could be waiting a while.

As in redvette's thread.

LOL... always the same Shadow. :oook:

Personally I don't believe this 'bug' story anyway... its more likely that one of the M$ temps screwed up and hit delete rather than send.

Besides why would it take until now to find a major bug, it just doesn't add up... especially as MC:LA is full of them anyway.

Oh well, looks like I'll have to go and play The Lost & Damned some more :)

Still wouldn't it be funny if the PSN release was 'bugged' too...

*darn it musn't lower my self to Shadow's level* :o

26th is apparently the new date

It might well be sooner than the 26th... this from eurogamer:

Rockstar is working to fix the South Central downloadable content for Xbox 360 owners of Midnight Club: Los Angeles.

Due yesterday, the update was held back because of "an unforeseen bug". PS3 players had no such problems, and are happily whizzing through the South Central streets now.

"The Xbox 360 version of Midnight Club: Los Angeles South Central, set to release on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network [yesterday], has not yet gone live on Xbox Live due to an unforeseen bug in the title update," says Rockstar in a statement.

"We are currently working as quickly as we can to resolve this issue, and we will notify everyone as soon as the DLC is made available."

Note it says "title update" and not "DLC", I am led to assume that means the DLC is perfectly fine, but won't work due to the update that will make it work being bugged?

That's my take on it anyway.

Probably making it refuse the old DLC that was available in January by mistake. :p

when you download from PSN never do "Download in Background". If you do, the download will become corrupt and you won't be able to install the data. If you get the 80029564 error message, delete the download and re-download it without doing Download in Background..... i just learned this the hard way and wasted like 4 hours downloading the map expansion