We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 32 Entry

Speed

*browses through image folder to find something else than Lotus*

Otherwise I would have to.. *sulk* drive something else :eek:

[e] Ah well, I want to go in TDU anyway :p

Which Lotus do you drive? I like them all, Esprit is my fav, but the Sound is just bleh...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esprit. I use here with the SLR sound mod from sound pack 2 I think.

Here is the proof I drive it, a lot. :p

wow man, is that Miles or KM? I only got my F430 to reach 1000 Miles and it has about 2400~ KMs, but I got some several cars which reached 1000 KM, today I got my Challenger to 1000 and its the first class G car to do so :D

Here is the list of which cars of mine which reached 1000KM's(In order in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.)

Ferrari F430(Car I used the most to finish the game)

Ford GT(Used to give me lotsa money, and fun)

Saleen Mustang Extreme(My first car)

TVR Sagaris(Hell lotta fun)

McLaren F1(Used for career, plain cool and fun)

Dodge Challenger

I suspect HappyTreeFriend's and Sgt. Kanyo's pictures to be photoshopped. They're a lil blur here, yet not blur at all somewhere else. I know there is radical blur ingame but that blurs the whole photo.

In HTP's picture, the car and the roadsign dont seem to be blurry but the area above the smoke is definitely blurred. Actually you can see where the blurring ends (somewhere near the trees)

In Sgt Kanyo's case, the scenery in the top right hand corner don't seem to be blurred as well

I apologise if i had made a mistake.

I suspect HappyTreeFriend's and Sgt. Kanyo's pictures to be photoshopped. They're a lil blur here, yet not blur at all somewhere else. I know there is radical blur ingame but that blurs the whole photo.

In HTP's picture, the car and the roadsign dont seem to be blurry but the area above the smoke is definitely blurred. Actually you can see where the blurring ends (somewhere near the trees)

In Sgt Kanyo's case, the scenery in the top right hand corner don't seem to be blurred as well

I apologise if i had made a mistake.

I thin k that's TDU bluring for you. Deffo on HTF's, that looks typical TDU blurring. Sgt. Kanyo's also looks TDU blurred to me (just on a nice system_ :)