We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP560-4 [v1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATION TOOL831 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :thumbsup:

Why? Because, to my eyes, you are the first modder who managed to get the "Eden team" standard of quality !:cheeky:

I told you few days ago that you have the skill to find the way to get the perfect mod. You did it with this LP560-4 !:lol:

It is awesome how black windows instead of the former white/grey ones can make the difference. Also a textured body seems to be "more 3D" and more realistic than a non-textured one.

You fixed exactly what preventing your mod to be an "Eden standard" one.

Now I hope that you can improve your old mods to that sharp and new top notch quality( especially the koenigsegg CCX / CCXR Edition ).;)

Keep on the hard and good work.:p

I think is one of the best tdu mod for the moment ,if is not the best ^^

I think u have see this little problem and the door quality .

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

When the last version out , i'll test to put interior texture for this great car .

Thanks a lot tool ; )

Ok sorry i don't see your post .

And it's possible to solved this problem or not ?

Nope cause thats the interior which i can't edit.

Tool831 > I want to know if the little bug of the exhaust tips will be corrected?

Simple answer is not sure, cause thing is ive got my 3 testers and myself and it doesn't happen on their computers or mine, its totally fine.

So im not 100% sure why it goes wrong.

ive got my 3 testers and myself and it doesn't happen on their computers or mine, its totally fine.

So im not 100% sure why it goes wrong.

What type of systems are you and your testers running (ie vid card, mobo, CPU, etc, and video settings)? It may give a little insight as to what we may have to do to get our systems seeing things like yours does, or give an idea what may need to be done to make the texture work on other systems (whichever is easier for both you and us lowly users)