We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

XBL: Formal Wear for your Avatar

Nodz86

Formal Wear for your Avatar

Looking to get your Avatar spiffed up for Christmas? We've just unlocked the Formal Wear collection, available right now in the Avatar Editor. In case you missed this tip from before: It is easy to tell what is new when you are in the avatar editor, just look for the gold star. Any item of clothing with a gold star is new since the last time yous signed in.

For the gentlemen we have

Blue Tuxedo (save that one for prom season)

Black Tuxedo

Shirt with Cummerbund

Black Trilby

Bowler Hat

For the ladies we have:

Elegant Ball Gown

Little Black Dress

Formal Trouser Suit

Elegant Watch

Red 60's Shades

Strappy High Heels

Platform Shoes

From Major Nelson

So we got yet more new clothes for our avators but no sign of EA getting their ass into gear and soughting some NFL/NHL jerseys ?????

Come on EA your slacking .......

Anyway on topic, I might change my avators clothes to something more formal lol :D.

So we got yet more new clothes for our avators but no sign of EA getting their ass into gear and soughting some NFL/NHL jerseys ?????

Come on EA your slacking .......

Anyway on topic, I might change my avators clothes to something more formal lol :D.

I'm not sure how this would work as if you notice all new clothes you dont need to download or pay for. So if you was to download stuff from EA would others be able to see it and how would it work??

Its probably all stuff MS are working on with the dev's but it will be a while til we see it imo.

Well surely the whole clothing thing is ripe for game achievements ... get M$ to include it but somehow it checks you achievements on certain games to unlock certain clothes ... not exactly the most complicated bit of coding in the world

As to the Formal wear ... Well Christmas is party season ... my XMii will don his DJ tonight until new year